Reviews for Equilibrium
Siriusly Sirius Black chapter 24 . 11/30/2014
I loved this story! Harry was honestly so cute, I wanted to hug him!
ShadowRangerHalt chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
OMG! When will Snape find out about the abuse! It's taking FOREVER!
Sophie chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
I love how well written this story is and how you see Harry and Snape's relationship builds gradually.
nightkitty555 chapter 24 . 10/21/2014
Very, very good. now to find the sequel!
Hisuiko chapter 24 . 10/19/2014
Thank you for posting this wonderful story, you have had me laughing and giggling at the antics of Prof Snape - his wonderful sarcasm, and touching care for Harry.

Congrats on a superbly written story!

Hissy x
Emu Thing chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Snape thinks Draco is pretty and attractive when he’s 11? Should I stop reading now or was this creepiness not intended?
violetdusk12 chapter 24 . 9/21/2014
Absolutely loved this story!
dancesontrains chapter 24 . 9/11/2014
I've read many Snape mentors Harry fics, but this was one of the best.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/9/2014
Oh my god! This has to be one of the best fanfics I have ever read! I loved it and can't wait for the next one ! Loved how you used all the characters and thier perspectives, just amazing!
whycantyoudeletefanficaccounts chapter 14 . 8/22/2014
OHMIGGOD THAT SNOWBALL FIGHT
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
I know this is supposed to be able his realization but he has figured it out yet
Venefica Riddle chapter 24 . 8/4/2014
This is one of the best Mentor-Snape fics I have read. Realistic, vitty and warm.
Thank you.
Calmzone1 chapter 24 . 7/18/2014
Wonderful story!
Amanthya chapter 24 . 6/18/2014
Well done! Quite enjoyed it. You seem to have the characters down well, from their actions to their speech patterns. Nice handling of canon events without completely copying. I'm going to check out the sequel now!
Rain Addict CM chapter 24 . 5/29/2014
Lol very entertaining read. Didn't seem like you changed Dumbledore at all lol. Creepy old bastard... With his creepy twinkling eyes...
1,452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »