Reviews for Equilibrium
Alie-yaoi chapter 24 . 1/15/2014
i love your story
Ali chapter 13 . 12/11/2013
Oh my god I just cried at the Christmas scene and how excited Harry was to put the stars on top of the trees in the Great Hall.
missgsmith51 chapter 24 . 12/8/2013
Very nice story. I can't wait to see if an unusual tabby makes her way to Surrey this summer.
missgsmith51 chapter 23 . 12/8/2013
Poor Harry, going back to the Dursleys. Well, at least we know he'll have a few visitors - Dobby will come and make trouble for him, and the Weasleys will rescue him. ;)

Perhaps Snape should make a call! hehe
missgsmith51 chapter 22 . 12/8/2013
Perhaps Snape is right ... A real friendship between Draco and the Trio - or at least Harry - could be the saving of Draco. His dad certainly won't be.
missgsmith51 chapter 20 . 12/8/2013
Oops! The mirror knows the truth. It's too late to go back to hating Harry now. ;)
missgsmith51 chapter 19 . 12/8/2013
Draco actually gave the message. I suppose he'll want to fly the Nimbus during a Quidditch match against Gryffindor. Oh, well ...

So Filius is the more deadly dueler, eh? I wish the books utilized Flitwick better. Charms are critical to all aspects of Wizarding life, yet we see very little of Flitwick and his domain in the stories. Fanfic stories do utilize him better than the original books, IMO.
missgsmith51 chapter 18 . 12/7/2013
Well, at least Snape actually has all of the facts at this point. He knows what they know and how they figured it out, and he knows whom they suspect (and don't suspect) and why. That's quite a bit, given the kids involved.

The whole thing, though, really does make Dumbledore look bad. From the start, it's been a setup - a deliberate attempt to bring Harry into a confrontation with Voldemort - and that's exactly how it looks.
missgsmith51 chapter 17 . 12/7/2013
I have to agree with Snape's assessment on this one.
missgsmith51 chapter 16 . 12/7/2013
Interesting to read Snape's perspective on Dumbledore. I'll agree that it seems accurate. I think sometimes once-great men and women can slip into a kind of high-handed complacency where they expect everyone to defer to their "experience," even though times may have changed and new methods may be required. Snape appears to believe such may be the case with Dumbledore, I assume?
missgsmith51 chapter 15 . 12/7/2013
"Oh, yes sir! It's the best Christmas I ever had!" Away from his family, it's the best Christmas he's ever had. How can that remark not catch someone's attention?

It was pretty brave of Harry to broach that topic with Snape. Snape's answer, unfortunately, needs a bit more explanation, IMO, though it seemed to satisfy Harry.
missgsmith51 chapter 14 . 12/7/2013
It was sweet of Snape to get Harry a present ... especially such a really nice one. He's already done more for Harry than the Dursleys have done in ten years. They're just nasty!

Now, THAT needed a wizard camera. I hope Harry paints a picture of the battle for McGonagall. ;)
missgsmith51 chapter 13 . 12/7/2013
"It's as if the boy had never celebrated Christmas before." Why don't they think about that a little more? The fact that it takes so little to make Harry happy should speak volumes.

"Severus Snape apologized? To a Student? I must have misunderstood." ROTFLOL
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 12/7/2013
Um ... which one is the child, and which one is the adult? I can't tell, really ...
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
It's funny to hear Snape telling Draco to control his temper and jealousy ... because those are things even Snape can't do. He still rages against a dead man!

It's also amusing to watch Snape talk about unfairness and discrimination. He is the KING of that domain!
1,452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »