Reviews for Equilibrium
phoenixphlight chapter 14 . 4/27/2011
I loved the prose in the snowball fight.
phoenixphlight chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
The Troll POV was one of the most creative and well-written pieces I've read in awhile. Excellent job.
Pools.0f.Green chapter 24 . 4/20/2011
I enjoyed your story, one of my favourite lines was when Harry just blurted to Snape about Voldy going to get the stone.
Rosa Mundi chapter 24 . 4/13/2011
This was wonderful. Tomorrow I shall read the sequel.
Rosa Mundi chapter 14 . 4/13/2011
SQUEEEE!

I love the snowball fight, and this entire chapter. If I won the lottery, I would try to hire the actors to play out this scene.
Rosa Mundi chapter 6 . 4/13/2011
Awwwwww! :) 3
Rosa Mundi chapter 5 . 4/13/2011
"For those interested, I will continue to include events from the books and films, but this is AU, so don't expect strict adherence to canon."

I'm quite looking forward to seeing how & where it starts diverging.
sammyfish chapter 24 . 3/16/2011
This story was great :) I like how it all fit in with canon, especially. It also should be applauded for it's believability, fit with character and the fact that it has not been rushed. I appreciate that Mcgonnagal has actually showed an interest in, and supported Harry, and also that he and Snape are not instantly besties. Well done :D
Shiba-san chapter 24 . 2/19/2011
Great story! I'll read the sequel!
WendyLeaf chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
This was a great story, and I really enjoyed reading it!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/13/2010
Could not stop reading your story until I finished it!
Lily-Magnolia chapter 24 . 11/8/2010
I enjoyed the story very much and I loved the way you portrayed Severus. Very much like the canon yet slowly you weaved more father-like traits into him. I've already put the sequel on alert for any new updates. I'd wait till it's completed before I start reading the sequel as I'm not that patient, heh. Wonderful job well done :)
Super Nova01 chapter 24 . 11/7/2010
Aw Poor Harry, MORE chapters
Dragons redemption chapter 24 . 11/2/2010
that story was just incrediably sweet, aawwwwwwwwww i loved it and so did Baelru, can't wiat to get started on the next one. :)
booksMH chapter 14 . 10/17/2010
I believe the image of the snowball fight between Minerva and Severus will stick with me for years to come. Thank you for the lovely image. I am impresses by the realistic "two-steps-forward-one step back" progress of the relationship between Harry and Severus in this story.

Well done, indeed.