Reviews for Equilibrium
Sakura521 chapter 24 . 2/3/2021
it was so cute and adorable3 3 i loved it so much! 3 3 harry being his sweet self melting snape's cold heart and dad vibes uwu agagsg 3
MellarkandArt chapter 24 . 1/9/2021
Loved this!
HermioneWatsonFan chapter 23 . 1/3/2021
Very well done story! I hope someday you revisit Evolution, I'd love to read it!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/8/2020
To be very honest, nothing too deep transpired between them for Snape to realise he liked Harry. I’m not sure though... I don’t know.
Reader chapter 10 . 12/8/2020
I’m jealous of Snape’s interaction with Draco. They should be with Harry. -_-
MissBubblez chapter 8 . 10/31/2020
Definitely felt some wholesome father and son bonding vibes here— my heart can't take this precious side of Snape. I love their growing relationship 3
guest again chapter 2 . 10/23/2020
Sorry, glitch at the end of my previous review; it should read,

"...overweening vanity (Lucius, Lockhart, J. Potter, and S. Black)."
guest chapter 3 . 10/23/2020
Glad to see you show McG's having affection for Snape.

Small quibble: I think "abandon" or perhaps "spurn" would have been better than "renounce" in AD's rebuke of Snape. Large quibble: I think that (1) Snape would not have been abashed but enraged by it since that's exactly what AD had done to him, and with much less reason, (2) he could not have concealed that reaction, and (3) he would not have replied so abjectly except in obvious sarcasm.

I hope AD does not get away with shafting Snape so thoroughly in your fic. Also hope that you explain the source of the concern, e.g., by having HP's physical condition slowly impinging ever more strongly on Snape's consciousness.
guest chapter 2 . 10/23/2020
In case you still read these... Hope you are doing better. I know how hard it is to climb out of that hole; haven't managed it myself.

Thanks a million for the rant about illiteracy, which is soooo ubiquitous in fan fiction. Your work is a pleasure to read, far superior to the vast majority of fics. That said, some comments on the fic itself:

Your characterization of Snape is fabulous. Keep up the snark!

It really is indefensible for McG to goad Snape about the leader of the gang that tortured him for seven years, tried to murder him, and tore his only friend from him. Why the hell should he forgive those scumbags? Further, if McG knows of HP's similar situation, why does she not remove him from his family's custody? She could smash Dumbledore's opposition (and him too, one hopes) with publicity.

Otherwise, great start. I'm hoping Snape figures out the abuse quickly, as he should given his own history. (I think the Occlumency scenes had revealed that by the time you started this fic.)

BTW, I was amused by reviewers' finding Snape's remark about Draco creepy. I found it typically snarky, perfectly in character for a man who would have, shall we say, ~very~ limited delight in male prettiness and its consequent overweening vanity (Lucius, Lockhart, , and ).
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 24 . 8/19/2020
Great story! thanks for sharing!
Gotta Love a Story chapter 7 . 8/12/2020
We call in it Anti-clockwise here. Also Snape would be aware of the NHS and therefore would think Harry was lying because he was rich but because healthcare is covered through the NHS which is payed through taxes and has been since 1948.
XLilyXMidnightX chapter 24 . 8/3/2020
What a great story! I really enjoyed it, and i look forward to reading the sequel!
XLilyXMidnightX chapter 14 . 8/3/2020
Epic snowball battle! :)
XLilyXMidnightX chapter 6 . 8/3/2020
He knew Petunia, and she wasn't really nice back then either.
BlazeStryker chapter 6 . 7/19/2020
KILL SNAPE. Look, I know Severus Snape's a grade-A jerk. But reading his desperate efforts to justify tormenting a child makes me say it;

KILL SNAPE.