Reviews for Equilibrium
EverydayClumsy chapter 7 . 4/27/2017
I'm slowly getting a tick every time Snape insults the students, especially Harry. That's so many kinds of messed up. If he were a teacher in a Muggle school he'd be fired yesterday. Such a balands abuse of power and with that of children. I'm almost 100% sure that he won't have to live through the consequences, or that it will have any consequences for him. UGH.
snapecastle96 chapter 24 . 3/17/2017
I really liked your story it was different than some I've read. Please do a sequel.
janefanatic chapter 24 . 2/28/2017
This was great! Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 14 . 2/28/2017
This was a sweet chapter! Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 3 . 2/27/2017
I like that Snape contributed to buying Harry's Nimbus. Thanks for sharing!
bookgirl113 chapter 7 . 12/18/2016
It's ridiculous how the wizarding world expects Muggleborns to be perfect at something everyone else has been doing their whole lives. This is a SCHOOL, for heaven's sake! TEACH them how to write with a quill, if- no, WHEN they don't know how to!
bookgirl113 chapter 4 . 12/18/2016
Okay, one thing I've never understood... Why on EARTH does Snape think that Harry's been spoiled by family and friends for being the "Savior"? He's MET Petunia before, and knows how she feels about both Lily and magic! He also knows Harry was raised in the Muggle world, where no one would've known about him. So again, where on earth is he getting these ideas? Never mind the whole issue with James (which is justified) being passed down to Harry (which is not).
bluejay02 chapter 14 . 11/28/2016
I just want to thank you for putting this much effort into a story. I actually really enjoyed it because you went along with the storyline and the characters personalities. This is probably one of the best fanfictions I've ever read! I just want to say I hope you continue the sequel even though it's been a few years since you last updated :)
MFF0405 chapter 24 . 11/20/2016
Wow. Wow, wow, WOW. Just finished this fic, now I am off to read the sequel. Just...Wow.
Cztelnik chapter 24 . 10/31/2016
Came back to reread. Lovely fic
Bewitchedgal chapter 5 . 10/1/2016
I do not want the fanfiction stories to copy canon. If so then I would just re-read JKR's books. I liek when the fanfic author creates their own story.
Bubblekins1010 chapter 24 . 9/28/2016
THIS IS AMAZING!
I love how you did it, it was a slow gradual change in Snape as time went, and not an instant "I like you now even though I hated you yesterday" I mean it was REAL SOLID CHANGE in character OVER TIME! THIS IS SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOO AMAZING!

Sincerely enjoying/praising/hoping you come back one day,
Bubblekins1010
Hopeful-z chapter 11 . 8/1/2016
The description about Harry eating a biscuit was very well written, I could see it in my mind clearly. Thumbs up.
delia cerrano chapter 24 . 7/26/2016
A grand story! Harry was sooo adorable and so mmm' Gryffindor in this story... loved him Hope he continues to become close to Draco as well as Severus. He will need them both plus more!
SusanMarieS chapter 24 . 7/20/2016