Reviews for Equilibrium
harrymione4ever7 chapter 3 . 10/31/2006
upadte soon pzl! i liked it!
Kateri1 chapter 3 . 10/30/2006
Interesting story so far
TEC chapter 3 . 10/30/2006
I look forward to seeing how you take your Snape from dislike to willing mentor. It's not looking hopeful now, although I like the touch with the broom. Looking forward to more.
Bratling chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
Hm... Well... considering that this is to be a Snape-mentors-Harry story, I think Minerva will get her wish. Please, update again soon.
Twinheart chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
...
zafaran chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
Very good start. I am eagerly looking forward to seeing what you do with the upcoming chapters. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
Jan-AQ chapter 2 . 10/20/2006
Hmm... intresting. :\ Quite a bit of tension. Your Snape seems in character. I liked the conversations he had with McGonagall. I was a little concerned about Draco being Snape's godson though, that's a fandom trend that has no basis in canon whatsoever. So it is a little distracting. I can't wait to see what happens next the will shake Snape up enough to give time to Harry. Good start. Please continue! Thanks for posting.
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Nice start! It's interesting to see it completely from Snape's point of view. I liked how you incorporated Snape's thoughts into it. Harry very well could be spoiled and not believe that they were serving such poor food, if one wants to believe. I can't wait until Snape finds out otherwise.
DebsTheSnapeFan chapter 2 . 10/20/2006
another amazing story update soon
harrymione4ever7 chapter 2 . 10/20/2006
good start update soon lz!1
Rezallia chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
I like this so far and can't wait to see where you take this! I hope you'll create your own twist! Anyway, I'll be watching out for your update!
Allen Pitt chapter 2 . 10/20/2006
Could be fun, but it needs an incident where Snape realizes that HP's home life is pretty bad... he's noticed he's malnourished etc, but still doesn't realize the truth-then again Minerva hasn't noticed a darned thing, and it's her job to notice... maybe he'll notice HP not wanting to go home for Christmas...
1,452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 87 94 95 96 97