Reviews for 10 Facts I can Never Ever Change Never
UPDATE! PLEASE
I know there won't be anymore updates in this story since it's been like what 9 years but I must say I really loved this story. Too bad it doesn't have an ending. I would have really like to see where you would have took sai's role in the story and how you would have eventually put sasuke and sakura together in the end. This review is pointless as it will very much likley go unread but I just had to. Just heartbroken that another great story is left unfinished.
None chapter 15 . 7/24/2016
It's been six years please update. You have so many fans and followers and it's a waste to just give up on the story:(
Fiona chapter 15 . 4/17/2016
What happened to the next chapter, you can't just leave a cliff hanger, that's so mean:(...
Please update, seriously. This story was and is amazing, and the story line is soooooo juicy...
Vanna chapter 15 . 1/12/2015
When I first read this fanfiction I thought Nataki was you. So I thought Sakura was being a b_.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/3/2015
The beginning was AWESOME! But it got depressing at chapter 7. Makes me want to punch Karin and get revenge for Sakura. Sakura is one of my favorite characters in Naruto.
Trisha chapter 15 . 8/26/2014
Um..the promise you made in this chapter? It hasn't been fulfilled for about 5 to 6 years...it would be great if I could see an update..
Trisha chapter 13 . 8/26/2014
I was eating dinner while reading the ACCIDENTALLY IN LOVE singing part, and I literally burst end out laughing, and then ended up choking on my food.. But this is my favorite chapter...I WILL DO THAT SOMEDAY, I SWEAR!
Plixosm chapter 15 . 6/10/2014
Uh.. Hi! I realized that it has been a couple of years since you updated. Screw it! It's been 6 years woman! (Am a female, fyi)UPDATE?!
xBeautifulCherryBlossomx chapter 15 . 6/1/2014
What the fuck? Excuse my language but in the authors note you said 'my promise to you, next chapter will be SO much faster' WTH? It's been 6 years since you updated x.x please update and finish this story and let me rest in peace xD I seriously love this story so I hope you actually finish this story
xBeautifulCherryBlossomx chapter 12 . 6/1/2014
Ahahahahahaahah xD Im dead. When I read the last bit where karin tripped the song that was playing from my phone was 'low by florida' and it was on the part where he sang 'she hit the floor' xD ahahaahahahahahaha omg I can't stop laughing xD love this story
YuYu99 chapter 15 . 1/18/2014
update please...
kikiKREAM chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
lol, so it wasn't arranged. d:

Gaara is sounding so sexy. I was so sure this was a SasuSaku, but have I stumbled into a GaaSaku instead? Hehehe.
kikiKREAM chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Fiancé?! I thought they were seniors in high school. So this is college then? Oh! Or maybe it's some sort of arranged marriage. o:
Sakura Yui chapter 15 . 10/20/2013
this story is amazing.. but, I'm dying to see Sasuke and Sakura together.. hope you can update more this story.. it's nice! ;)
1,390 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »