Reviews for Dirges in the Dark
untapdtreasure chapter 15 . 2/22/2014
I liked this story a lot. You paid a lot of attention to detail. Love that morgan and john are becoming friends. It's wonderful how much like family they are. Love the bits about devon/danzIger. 3
Sedra chapter 15 . 11/16/2008
Wow. This was beautiful! You channeled these characters. I could see the whole thing in my mind's eye. You had my heart racing in some parts! Both with dread about Danziger's prognosis and with glee with the wonderful between D/D, Danziger and True, Morgan and Danziger... Loved it all!
marielabbott chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
This was a nice angsty tale with lots of bonding moments between the characters-I love fics like this. I especially liked the D&D moments, Morgan & Danziger's reconciliation, and the chapter from Yale's point of view. Also a nice touch to have "This'll be the day that I die" as the end for chapter 1 & the story.
Oonagh chapter 15 . 10/31/2006
A great story - I enjoyed every chapter and really felt the emotions of the team. And I'm very glad it had a happy ending, I was worried for a while there!
Laura chapter 15 . 10/29/2006
Delightful, touching, moving story. Parts where I was worried and parts where I sighed with relief. I'm glad everything's looking hopeful for them once again in this end note :) Thanks for a great read!
naff chapter 15 . 10/28/2006
Brillant hope theres going to be more
Lattelady chapter 15 . 10/28/2006
Thank you a million times over for the wonderful story. I've enjoyed reading every word of it. There were times I was really worried that this would be the story of how John died in the accident that was mentioned in that one episode of E2. I'm so glad it wasn't.

You've take out characters further along their road to New Pacificia than the show given time for, and it was wondeful reading about them.
Lattelady chapter 13 . 10/27/2006
Oh my goodness...you really left us hanging there. Please please post again soon. Poor John he is such a mess. You've really done a job on his bone structure. I hope you and Julia can cure him.
Lattelady chapter 12 . 10/26/2006
The tention, the tention...oh my. You've done a great slow build in the last few chapters. I can't wait to see how you resolve it (happily I hope).
Lattelady chapter 11 . 10/26/2006
Wow that was great. I love John's devotion to his daughter and hers in return. You're doing a beautiful job telling this story and I'm looking forward to more.
carolann chapter 9 . 10/25/2006
Great chapter. Very touching momemts between Devon and John.
Lattelady chapter 10 . 10/25/2006
Very insightful chapter. You dug deep into Danziger's thoughts and emotions and he wasn't even directly in it. Beautifully done.
Lattelady chapter 9 . 10/24/2006
wow wonderful wonderful story. You keep the characters just as I think they would be if E2 had lasted long enough to get this far. I especially love True in this story. We really get to see how hard her life must have been.
carolann chapter 8 . 10/24/2006
Wow! I didn't realize that John would be permanently paralyzed but now it sounds like he has a chance to partially or fully recover.

Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to read more.
carolann chapter 7 . 10/23/2006
I really loved the scenes between True and her father. They were so touching. Now that John is recovering, I'm wondering when he will be strong enough to travel. I'd love some scenes of him with Uly, and some scenes of Yale with both True and Uly. Julia must be exhausted. I can't wait until John & Devon get to have a private conversation.

Thanks so much for sharing and I can't wait to read more.