Reviews for Indigo
forevermore chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
indgo is my favorite color.
Kyoko Tatsunage chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
You know, you have got to be the best writer on this entire site. Hey. Wats up? Hows college. All of the above. Sorry I haven't been on lately, but i've been grounded multiple times and just...you know been busy. So, wirte me back, love to hear from you...I am SO bored. Much luv, Kyoko Tatsunage
ChErIsHeD21 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
that basiclly reminds everyone how sad Raven's life is
uninterestingpenname chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
col...you know i didn't really get it, i mean at first. i had to reread. but i love the way you write. i mean the sound of the words, when i was reading them, they all fit, sounded good together. it's almost lyrical. i like how she dos that "my leader doesn't love me" thing. i used to ship robinraven and ...well long story short i don't like that ship at all anymore, now it's brae, but i like stuff that sorta references how she might like him.

i know egglette. yay. i'm glad she requested, i like this pair so i like it when people write for it. you know?

darn..i hope i didn't insult you saying i don't like that ship...i checked out your profile, i'm not trying to flame your favorite, it was a comment nothing more.
Jesus.Lives chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Beautiful wordplay. Funny. I saw the name 'Egglette' and had to review. I know... uh... him/her from the Avatar section. Another fan of Longerbee.

BB/Rae very cute!
Shunatsu chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
I love it... so much. Its so painful, but yet so... ARGH! I really need to find the right words...
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Wow, you have a way with words. This is very realstic within their world and dead on with Raven's pov. I usually never get into TT fics, but this is wonderful!
necro-wulf chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Wow- most excellent, I especially loved the initial feelings she had for Robin. One of the best monologes I've read