Reviews for Tales of the Avatar
Julia451 chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Both of these wonderfully-written stories deserve so much more attention! Ever thought of splitting them up so each can get its own summary?
This Page Is Blank chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Very well written! I really like this story. Well done.
bookwyrm.the chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
So its true. All old people really do know each other!
Eowyn-sama chapter 2 . 11/12/2006
Wonderful! _ I love it, please write the other two scrolls!
CerberAsta chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
This chapter is made that much more annoying because I haven't seen the ending to the episode where Aang is imprisoned for something he supposedly did as a previous Avatar. Only up to where he begins defending himself.
CerberAsta chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
This story was made that much better by having watched the episode with Pakku in it this afternoon.
Aura Black Chan chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
Yet another great chapter! Having Toph's ancester in the story was a nice touch. So who's next? Roku maybe?
KelseyAlicia chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
wonderful simply amazaing! I love it!
Mistress Dizzy chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
Wow.

Just... wow.

Both of these were rich and beautiful, full of life and spirit. And detail, especially that! I just adored your take on Avatar Kiyoshi, who is actually one of my favorite characters, even though we haven't seen that much of her. I like how you made her unusually tall, befitting of her big feet.

*grins* So which tale is next, I wonder... I'd like one about female airbenders. But I'll take anything, your stories really pulled me in.
Faerie in Combat Boots chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
Another AWESOME chapter!
Aura Black Chan chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
This is great! So that's why Jeong Jeong respects the water benders so much! I wonder if he noticed the resemblance between Katar and her Grandmother? Maybe he would have asked her if the Fire Nation hadn't raided their camp. Kana really did have a lot of courage to do what she did, and things turned out well for her. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Bee-kun chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
this is really good...*adds to favorites*

please update soon!
Julia451 chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
This should be published.
Faerie in Combat Boots chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
This is a really awesoem story. But I have ntoiced that in some fics they say Hakoda is Kana's biological child and in other's they say Katara's and Sokka's mother is. I'm confused.

But oh well, I liked the whole thing with Jeong-Jeong and 'Zuko'