Reviews for T'aint Nobody's Business If I Do
weaponofmasscreationn chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
man i love this series. rofl with this chapter :D
CalgaryCowgirl chapter 9 . 1/28/2012
"Picard's tone was unmistakable. It said: you'd better bring along some body armor this time."

Best. Line. EVER! I got such a kick out of that bit.
Elycat chapter 9 . 9/9/2008
I love Leo's reaction about Halftel, it makes me want to see what she would have done to Maddox if she'd been around for Data's trial. XD He would have thoroughly deserved all of it, too...
swisstony chapter 3 . 4/11/2008
Ah sweet Data and Leo getting married: )
Stevonnie-U chapter 22 . 2/10/2008
Yay! Yeah, Half-wit-ass-brain-tel is an absolute %£$"*(**%$%"T*( :{{_()&&$%£!£$"%&&. I wanted Leo to hit him. Not kill him, just make him talk like he was breathing helium for a few days.
StarGazer888 chapter 11 . 11/3/2007
Damn it! I'm not even half way done with this story and I already love it! It's absolutely brilliant!
General K-Star chapter 22 . 2/28/2007
...Wow. GREAT fic! Never thought I'd enjoy a romantic story this much! I'd love to see the wedding between the two, though.
MissMelysse chapter 22 . 1/25/2007
Oh, wonderful. I'm glad they're back together.
Scottjunkie chapter 22 . 1/21/2007
Ha, I found finally the time to read and was able to enjoy 3 chapters in a row. And gee, the last one was a blast. This new idea with the chip is genious. You are hooking me up again and again.
FarmerLiz chapter 21 . 1/19/2007
The redemption of Deanna. She really is good, isn't she? I like how she confronts Leo with her own logic. Also a nice development of Maddox's character. And next, the big, sloppy kiss reunion?

Thanks.

-Liz
Lilith Kayden chapter 21 . 1/19/2007
Thank you for your update of this truly wonderful story.

-Lilith Kaydem
MissMelysse chapter 20 . 1/17/2007
I love that you've brought Juliana into the story, and I like that she's wearing the replicated pajamas. I HATE that they have to go through this.

The notifier seems to be a bit boggy - I only found out about this chapter TODAY, but it made for a nice surprise.

Someday I'll have time to write non-workstuff again, I hope. Meanwhile, I'm enjoying this immensely.
Donny's Boy chapter 20 . 1/16/2007
I love this story, and I love this series. So incredibly much. I can't even begin to list all the reasons why, but I'll try: Your Data. He's complex and adorable and wonderful. Your depiction of his relationship with a human is so believable and so well-done. "I would love no other" is, in its context, perhaps the most beautiful expression I've ever heard.

Above all, though, I must say that I usually hate original characters. Sometimes I tolerate them. Never have I liked a single one.

Except for Leo. I love Leo. Impossibly, I think I've come to love Leo just as much as I love Data. She's real, she's human, she's wonderful.

Re: this chapter specifically ... I've always liked Juliana, but your take on her made me smile. A lot. Yay, Dr. Tainer. Thank you so much for these stories.
NaginiFay chapter 20 . 1/15/2007
Cute! A limbless teddy!
FarmerLiz chapter 20 . 1/15/2007
Quite possibly the best chapter so far. So, what do I like about it?

1) The two sides of Data. Hard, cold, smartass at the Institute, and thoughful and exactly what Leo needs at home. Really, what more can a girl ask for?

2) The family resemblance between Data and Juliana and Leo's reaction to it. I'll have to go back and look becasue I can't remember-Does Leo know that she's an android too, or has Data kept that secret?

3) And, last, but not least, poor Deanna. I like her a lot. Will/Deanna stories got me started on this fandom, but it makes so much sense that, professionally at least, Leo keeps her at arms length.

A great chapter.