Reviews for A Date With Destiny
Guest chapter 15 . 9/15/2016
Nice story. I kinda think that the relationship between sakura and syaoran was rushed at the beginning. It would have been nice if being destined to each other was not easily placed on the first parts like let their relationship flow first, something like that. But overall, it was a feel good story.
- youknees ️
Guest chapter 14 . 2/29/2016
Heh heh, that was a funny ending!
Stanger Unknown chapter 9 . 11/25/2014
Hi! I really liked your story but i was left wondering on why you couldn't potray Sakura as someone capable of protecting herself. She is the classic damsel in distress and much as it's 'romantic' for Sayaron to save her, it's quite dissapointing to see her so weak for she is the Clow cards master and a future companion of Destiny.
animegirl73 chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
Very cute and extremely funny.
SakuSyaoLvr chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I swear I've read this story at least 10 times. Here goes the 11th XD
SakuSyaoLvr chapter 15 . 6/11/2013
Are you still going to redo this story? Cause i know you posted this like 2 years ago…i really love this story and i've read it like 10 times now! I hope you do eventually repost!
disneydrm chapter 15 . 3/19/2013
What a cute story! : )
aurora0914 chapter 15 . 3/12/2013
this is really good! Go Sakura and Destiny!
dianago chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
WAAA. OMG. Can I have a copy of it? : LOVED IT! TOTALLY!
Ella1989 chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
It was awesome.
MYRRHCHANT chapter 15 . 12/1/2012
The whole of your story was great! I laughed hard at some points and also love the way how Syaoran is all sweet and mushy and overly-protective in this fan fiction. Great job Wolf Blossom!
angeladawnbreak chapter 15 . 11/2/2012
I would like the edited version, please. :3
rini.mae chapter 15 . 6/21/2012
Kawaii!:) i love it! :) write moore!tc!
Janet nt chapter 15 . 6/9/2012
Gasp! Is it too late to ask for a copy? Haha xD it's really good btw.
Cesia14 chapter 15 . 2/26/2012
i read this story already but im reading it again... prettyplz can u send me the copy of the ending..i remember some of it but "what the heck" i love reading the mushiness between sakura and syaoran..luv the story you've written wolf blossom..ALL OF IT xD ;3 ill b waiting