Reviews for The Power of the Jewel
MagicalRain chapter 14 . 4/15/2008
cute... very very cute
Fox of the Fallen chapter 14 . 1/7/2008
Cool, loved it! Update soon and I'll review, okay? Buh-bye!
Evil Bunny of Death chapter 14 . 12/21/2007
lmao lately everybody's been on this thing with Hiei and ice cream...where'd this come from?
magickbendingdemon chapter 14 . 12/18/2007
...i'm confused...
Evil RULZ chapter 14 . 12/18/2007
yay for ice cream i mean hiei and kagome yay i love this story it was great :)
lildevil0644 chapter 14 . 12/17/2007
This was an interesting story! Great job!
cowgirlkitten2000 chapter 14 . 12/17/2007
lol so im guessing the end line was a hidden meaning. great job with this story.
madmiko chapter 14 . 12/17/2007
Well, that was certainly unexpected. LOL! A sudden face-off between Kagome and Naraku's son, the tourney continues and ends, and the wishes. Since it's up to me to make up my own ending, we have to up the rating. LOL! Obviously, Hiei's wish WASN'T for ice cream and sweets, - those are just the accessories Kagome will be wearing. No spoon. _~
Penneay7 chapter 13 . 8/8/2007
wow please update that was good thank u
scarletfeline73 chapter 13 . 6/24/2007
Hm not bad.I like the pairing. I hope you write the next chapter soon. It's a little early in the story for me to give any real critique i think, but I think the writing style is quite good. I would like a little more on the whole Kag/Hiei part, there hasn't been much action for a few chappies.
GIRL WHO'S PISSED chapter 13 . 6/3/2007
ME LIKE PLZ CONTINUE STORY SOON
Evil RULZ chapter 13 . 5/18/2007
please update soon please i like this story alot and i really want to read more please :) thank you
disneyrulz23 chapter 13 . 5/10/2007
plz continue
madmiko chapter 13 . 5/10/2007
Hm. So, Hiei didn't like Kagome being the announcer? Why? Was he afraid she would get hurt being in the arena? And Kurama picked up on his feelings for her quickly, didn't he? THAT'S going to be interesting. Will he tease him about it? I wonder what will happen when the tournament is over. Looking forward to seeing it all play out.
Evil Bunny of Death chapter 13 . 5/9/2007
lol I like the challenge that the girls set up at the end of the chapter! anyway, what did Kagome mean when she said that they shouldn't be out until tomorrow?