Reviews for love never comes easy
Guest chapter 20 . 5/12/2013
I have to say no I did not. It made Rinoa look like kind of a slut and I really hate stories like that, so I will not be reading this one again. Almost all characters were OOC and that sucks. Bad idea I don't like the stories like this.
gleamfang chapter 20 . 4/23/2011
Although I think you tend to portray Rinoa as a highly open girl, I find it slightly weird that she sleeps around so quickly but oh well I love that Squall and Rinoa could get together so quickly after all those damn misunderstandings. Congratulations you have a new fan so finish your other stories please? Any idea what's the name of the sequel to this?
Snicker212 chapter 5 . 11/1/2008
Hahaha! When I read there was a divide beetween the student body about Squall and Seifer, in my mind I was like, I think there should be some Team Seifer or Team Squall shirts with their scar behind the words! I should so do that now.

Thank you for the inspiration.
Estarla chapter 20 . 10/9/2008
Wow, I enjoyed this story! It was good! My favorite part had to be when Zell punched Seifer. Okay, maybe some of the Squinoa parts were better, but still! Thanks for writing this!

Hoshi
JayLiyah chapter 20 . 10/5/2007
Hey! I know this story's been up for a long time, I'm just sorry I didn't get the chance to review earlier. But now I've finally finished (yay) and I'm happy at the conclusion! Seifer was just so evil in this fic, I'm glad Squall and Rinoa have overcome the drama and get to have their 'happily ever after'. You did a good job with the plot and keeping them in character too! _
Hopeless Romantic chapter 20 . 3/11/2007
I read this a while ago...but forgot to review. Great Job! I can say that this fanfic was in my head all week while I was reading it...and my friends kept asking "are you okay?" because I would just keep smiling to myself. So, your fanfic finally made me tell them about my ff8 craze. Weird is good. On to the sequal...
Kiki chapter 20 . 1/29/2007
Agh I'm so glad that I came across your story. I can't believe that I almost didnt read it, because I really love it so so so much. Seriously, it has everything I love in a fanfic and I'm totally excited about the sequel. You should totally make a sequel about Rinoa turning into a Sorceress or something, I don't know haha. But I loved everything about this story, you developed the characters and relationships so well and the overall pace was perfect! Can't ask for more, it was wonderful :]]
EmoDiva chapter 20 . 1/21/2007
Aww yay! Engagement! _ This has been a very dramatic story and I can't wait for the sequel to come out! Like I've said before, Rinoa is SO lucky...
lilnaych chapter 20 . 1/18/2007
awesome ending. love the proposal so much and omg i cant wait for the sequel, hurry please lol. altogether this story rocked and you managed not only to capture my interest but had me at times biting my nails while waiting for the next chapter. kudos doesnt even come close to what u deserve for writing such and awesome story so instead i offer u these gummy bears.
sayuri21 chapter 20 . 1/17/2007
Ohh i'm getting so bad at reviews! i read the chapters and forget to review! grr!:p any who this chapter and the last was soo great! im soo sad its ended though:( but i cant wait for the sequal! yay cant wait! X
Zellycat chapter 20 . 1/17/2007
NO! YOU ARE NOT ALOOWED TO FINISH LIKE THAT I REFUSE TO ALLOW YOU!

Sign reads: Get writing the sequal.
CrazyTurkey chapter 20 . 1/17/2007
..Crap.. Its over.. :l *Sniffs* Ah well, in the end it all turned out great! :D Magnicent story, can't wait for the sequel! ) And now! I'm of to read the new one EverDream whe-hey! And then! I'm gonna go revise stupid chemistry and maths! WOO! )
acho111 chapter 20 . 1/17/2007
That was a gorgeous story. You ended it really. Can't wait for the sequal:D!
Draven Nightly chapter 20 . 1/16/2007
Bravo!

Excelent way to end it. You brought every thing together neatly, and set it up perfectly for its sequel.
Teresa chapter 20 . 1/16/2007
Its an end? *tears fall out and cries on your shoulder* I don't want it to end ;o Well... I sort of do and sort of don't... *jaws drop when Squall kisses her in front of his friends* I never thought Squall would have that much courage! xD