Reviews for Eternal Conflict
Secret-Author-Syria chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
nice. interesting thought. i liked it though
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
While this was a simple variation of an often-used themes, it was well enough done.

It's good to know that Voldemort and some lessor gods are responsible for my bad actions, not me. ;-)
LoireLoa chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
O_o ...
where-is-my-tennant chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
interesting story! (in a good way!)
taxzombie chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Now that was a strange one. You must of eaten the worm just before you wrote it. Good, but strange.
Viskii chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I have to say- WTF -but in a very good way. I really enjoyed it, actually, especially the end. And Hedwig eating Wormtail, lol! I can just SEE that! ;D
hpfananita chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Interesting idea! I like it.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Snorf! I'm surprised Q didn't get involved somehow, or that Quark didn't open up a betting book. (You _know_ Jean-Luc is some kind of cousin to the Malfoys. Without that Hair-Growing Charm Lucius would be as bald as Locutus of Borg).

But I digress. Aside from the fact that Snape would accidentally trip Bella so she'd go through the Veil first and then scoot off on a carefully-hidden Nimbus (he did referee that Quidditch game, and trying not to die will overcome motion sickness anyway), it was great. More!
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
What a weird ideal that works! hey great story, got my attention right from the start but I would of never imagined in a thousand years the part about them being manipulated by those two and where they ended up! great ideal, but I sure hope you continue this!