Reviews for GuiltChoice
Post U Later chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Oh I Can Just See Sam's Face Paling At The Thought Of DEAN Haunting Him Dressed As A CLOWN. Too Funny. I'm Glad For The Happy Ending.
freaker chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
so sad..so sweet..
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
love it!

THANKS

VESPER
SinisterSweetheart chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
*Clap**Clap* Brilliant work. I thought it was a VERY good tag to that epi. Truth be told I NEEDED a tag or differnt ending so thankyou SO much for having one :D!
DeeUnnatural chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
I liked it. Wish there was more on the road side conversation between the brothers. So much more could have been said and you showed a little bit of what could have been.
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
I've not even seen this ep yet but I already wish this is exactly what would happen in that end scene. Loved how Sammy tries to be the big brother but ends up in tears himself and getting a hug from Dean. I'm a total Sam girl but I adore big brother Dean. And Sam would be thinking that he would have wanted Dean to be the one to live, not John and then feeling guilty that he was thinking such things. Oh dear..all this guilt on these poor boys' heads.

And the ending was perfect. A clown. Poor Sammy! LOL!
Onari chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
"When I think about it,” Sam fidgeted like he didn’t want to go on. “I think about the outcome and I feel relieved.” GREAT POINT, exactly my thoughts. I'm sure Sam would never voice them, but that's what fanfiction is for, right?

Thanks for sharing!

xx
teal-lover chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
that was nice. and the last line had me cracking up. the funniest part is, dean would do it too.
kikitrayer chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Aww! That was so amazing! Loved it!
merryw chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Great job with that!
KatieLB chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
LOLOLOL love the last line. good little missing scene... im so happy dean opened up but oh my what a load that boy carries...good job
AbsolutAnda chapter 1 . 10/20/2006

That was an amazing ending!

"...dressed as a clown."

BAHAHAHAHA!
Laheara chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
That was great. I'm also very glad that Dean has finally told Sam how he feels. I can see something like this happening after that scene. It was good and I like the emotion.
wcfan chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
I loved it A LOT!
BlindAlley05 chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
LOVED that last line! You had me laughing after a serious fic. Great job with words on this one. I like how they were able to talk, they might not have solved everything but they talked and got things out in the open. This was a great addition to a fantastic episode! And I have to say that I loved the hug! My friend is getting me hooked on the brothers hugging and this was a great one placed perfectly!

Thanks for writing!