Reviews for We Can Run Away Now They’re All Dead and Gone
Wordcaster chapter 10 . 8/13/2008
Aw crap, why is it that all the good and frikin' original fics get abandoned? C'mon, you still alive? If you are could I wish upon you a rain of muses so that you could update this awesome story and your audience gets to know what the black smokey thing is gonna do next as well as why it didn't BBQ'd Faith.

I have a theory that maybe it was because she's the current holder of the Slayer line and thus it wants to kill all the other bootlegs before snuffing out the line. Hot or freezing?
faithinthecharm chapter 10 . 12/23/2007
OK, this is fabulous. You have the characters nailed. More please!
faithinthecharm chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
Ok Only on the second chapter and I'm going to read the rest of this before I go to bed, but I must say. WOW! Great idea,good writing and a plot I did not see coming.

Plus, it reads like Buffy, I can hear the characters talking this way and it not seeming strange. Well done!
brencon chapter 9 . 2/3/2007
Loved the conversation between Giles and Dawn, really was perfect.
brencon chapter 8 . 1/12/2007
He can't, can he? That must really annoy him! He loved that speech. Great chapter, as always.
AscaDuin chapter 8 . 1/11/2007
Aw, I love how Faith's thoughts were centered on Robin it was really sweet. I also like the little humour you have at the end between Willow and Giles about the speech. Update soon!
dollsom chapter 7 . 12/13/2006
Poor Willow, having to deal with even more guilt.

"Out of the frying pan and into the fire" - very apt choice of metaphor. Nice. :) (Actually, if I were you, I would end that scene on that line, since it's kind of a given that the Scoobies will go after the monster, that last line of Giles' isn't really needed. Ending on "into the fire" would be more dramatic.)

It's good that everyone still has Buffy issues, the way things wound up between Buffy and everyone else on the show was a bit too neat and tidy.

Why wasn't Faith burned up? I'm glad she wasn't, I'm just wondering why.
dollsom chapter 6 . 12/13/2006
Buffy thinking about how she ignores things is a nice touch.

Giles bickering with Andrew is funny. Heck, Andrew with anyone is funny.

I liked the Faith and Giles moment. Will there be more Faith and Giles later? Friendship or shippiness, either way is good by me. They're interesting together.

poor Xander.

Overall, you're doing an excellent job of sorting out where everyone is emotionally, with all their complexities and contradictions.
dollsom chapter 5 . 12/13/2006
Whoo Hoo! Cross-overy goodness in the future? Poor Lorne is so neglected. I like the sense of tension between Faith and Robin.
brencon chapter 7 . 12/13/2006
Faith comparing herself to Buffy was a great tool, and having her realise Buffy's ways before she was knocked out was priceless
AscaDuin chapter 7 . 12/13/2006
Andrew actually had something intelligent to say? Wow! I'm impressed! Of course the fact that it was followed up with something totally Andrew like was great. I wanted to see Faith kick some more vampire butt, but I will survive for now. I liked that little side thought you put in with Faith about Buffy and her quips, I laughed out loud when I read that. Update soon!
AscaDuin chapter 6 . 11/29/2006
Another great chapter. I liked how you incorporated the dead people (Spike, Anya) into it as well. Once again my favourite part was the part with Faith. I liked how you wrote Giles and Faith together, it was actually pretty touching. Update soon!
brencon chapter 6 . 11/29/2006
My god, this story is so creepy it's excellent! Cannot wait for more.
AscaDuin chapter 5 . 11/16/2006
That was a really good chapter. I loved Faith's part at the beginning about her not thinking that she's a hero, it was very well done. I also like the ironic part with her wanting fresh air and having a cigarette, it made me chuckle. The Willow and Lorne parts were good as well, hearing Lorne explain some kind of situation is always fun. The Robin part was very interesting, I liked seeing how he felt about Faith. Update soon!
brencon chapter 5 . 11/16/2006