Reviews for Fresh Wounds Amid Old Pains
kayli chapter 8 . 7/17/2008
Wow! I thought this story was well worked out, and VERY well written! The characterization and emotion were very real. Good job!
AngelONight chapter 8 . 4/6/2008
awesome story!

i loved it! it was very kara, she can overcome almost anything

i've always thought she was one of the strongest women ever

amazing writing!
Logan X chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
I read the first chapter and im not gonna waste my time reading the rest. Leoben raping Kara? Even for fanfiction, it's rediculous.

Lo
jamy21 chapter 8 . 1/9/2007
AH! I had no idea you were finishing so soon. I fully expected a Lee/Kara fic. Imagine my surprise, and yet you still made me happy for the way it turned out. Loved the ending, great job!
jamy21 chapter 7 . 12/14/2006
Very interesting. What's going to happen with the Old Man and Lee?
Alec Star chapter 7 . 12/14/2006
Hi, I totally understand what you mean about not posting until after Christmas... in fact I wish someone would come up with a way to add a few hours to each day in December.

Anyway, I wanted to tell you that I loved this chapter and I'm looking forward to the next one. I liked how you handled Kara's return to duty and her interactions with Lee, now I'm looking forward to her encounter with Adama (and maybe Cottle), not to mention what happens with Sam... he was kind of cute in this chapter but they do have a lot to deal with.

Okay, sorry I don't have the time to write a more detailed review but I really have to go.
Maevenly chapter 7 . 12/13/2006
Oh, wow - I so love this story. For once, someone has written a rape-centric plot line where the true after-effects of such a violent act committed against another human being. Your portrayal of Kara's back-flashes, and tentative steps to regain the huge pieces of her that were stolen from her by Leoben has really - and please do not take this as being condescending or ANYTHING like that - impressed upon the amount of homework and commitment you have to the subject matter.

Brilliant.

Splendid.

Poignant.

I am so looking forward to your next chapter.

Maevenly
jamy21 chapter 6 . 12/4/2006
I love when Kara and Sharon are close in fics, because I can completeley picture it on the show. They're both outcasts, and have no family.

I loved this latest part, it was wonderful, and made me want to cry when Apollo realized what happened to kara.
Erica chapter 6 . 12/4/2006
Nice. Very well written. I was worried this story was going to slip into the land of unfinished stories. I was very happy to see it updated. Update again as soon as you can please. )
Alec Star chapter 6 . 12/4/2006
I really loved this chapter, especially Lee's and Sharon's reactions. I'm also hoping that we won't be seeing so much of Sally in the future (I've tried to warm up to her but I have to admit that I don't particularly like her). I am somewhat intrigued as to how are you going to get Kara back into the cockpit now (or if you are going to get her back into the cockpit).

Okay, that's it for now. I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed this chapter and I'm looking forward to the next one (I never said I was patient).

Thanks for sharing,

Alec
Kataya chapter 6 . 12/3/2006
This was a very emotional chapter, very well written. I'm really enjoying the Athena/Kara intereactions; Kara desperately needs a steadfast friend right now and Athena understands that. Hope to see more from you soon.
PTBvisiongrrl chapter 6 . 12/3/2006
I am really enjoying this story. The pain and trauma are very authentically written, and I love your Sharon/Athena.
Maevenly chapter 6 . 12/3/2006
this was an amazing chapter- by far the best so far. Wow.
bellabeau chapter 5 . 11/14/2006
This story is really good. You did a great job keeping Sharon in character in her scenes with Kara. The Kara/Lee shipper in me would love to see more Lee interaction. Keep up the great work!
jamy21 chapter 5 . 11/14/2006
I loved this new chapter. I'm glad Kara decided to talk to Sharon, I love when they are able to start over and be friends. Will Apollo be making any attempts to clear the air, or act as if he cares about Kara? Because he's been pretty much the only person NOT asking how she is, but maybe that's because he knew she wouldn't answer?...I dunno, but I can't wait for the next part!