Reviews for The Promise That I Made With You
CuteSherry chapter 22 . 8/26
Since it's been so long since you last updated/posted anything, I really don't know if you will ever read this review of mine, but I wrote it anyway.

The plot story in itself isn't something never seen before or exceptional, the whole "story happening in high school with angelic Sakura VS delinquent Syaoran" has been done and redone countless times along the years, but what distinguish stories with similar themes is the way they are wrote and the actual events happening inside the story.
I like that there was a 'mystery' in all this which continued through the whole thing in the form of the Past of both protagonists. Some parts were at the limit of plain mushyness and cliché but I really loved them too~ I don't think that it was necessary for Syaoran to swear quite that much but then, this is a fanfic and this is how you chose him to be in your own creation, so that's really only my personal preference and not an actual critic per se.
All in all, I read all 22 chapters in one go and enjoyed the ride, it was really entertaining and many parts made me smile.
If I have to give one problem, is that sometimes, it felt like whatever evolution in SxS relationship happened in one chapter, was 'reset' in the next, almost as if it never happened; the 2 kept asking asking questions about their feelings which a key event between them in the previous chapter made me feel like -as a reader- was already resolved, and their behavior kept going high and low even after romantic moments between them which got no "follow up". That said, ultimately, I did feel them getting closer and closer along the way in spite of this. The Love was definitely there ;)

Thank you for writing this story, I had fun reading it!
Undertheskys chapter 1 . 7/31
ittokiJr chapter 12 . 4/21/2013
Hi Sleepyhead (sorry for caliing you like that m(_-_)m)!
I think, this chapter is the saddest one. The saddest part is when Shaoran and Sakura had those fights. Fighting about the death of someone that they really loved is really tearing your hearts out, girl (you're a girl, aren't you?). I almost cried when I read those parts (sniff). Hey Sleepyhead, I really love your story, especially this chapter. You ARE a TALENTED writer, bud. You made me feel the pain and the sadness of them in this story. The pain, loneliness, sorrow, and sadness. You brought it up. This story sounds so real, y'know. It's really touching when they were arguing back then. You really are a talented one. Make another wonderful story, okay? So that many people will read your story and say "You are a wonderful writer". Hope I will be like you someday (impossible). That's my review. Thanksfor making this wonderful story, xsleepyheaderz :d
Guest chapter 22 . 2/9/2013
Hermosooo! Lo ame casi lloro me lo termine en dos dias. Es super bello.
Beautiful i love this fic i almost cry!.
animechick132 chapter 22 . 12/26/2012
i loved thiiiissssssssss lol
sakurawolfybliss chapter 22 . 11/9/2012
Oh my gosh! HE IS GOING TO PROPOSE TO HER!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!KAWAII! But im disaponted that u didnt write the prposing thingie but it makes everything more exciting so its quite fine... ill b lookin forward to your next story of cardcaptor sakura... hehehe... ill be supportin yah... im sori but i have to go to sleep now cause im only 12 years old and i am a filipina with a bit of spanish n i think japanese... lil odd huh?... well tomorrows insuance of cards it means grades are released and for the past 10 years, i had been 1st honor (not to brag or somthin) but im kinda nervous cause i have journalism and i dont have time to advance study on the second grading period... and theres this girl who is second to me even thogh shes only a transfery hehe... so im kinda nervous n also im an only child so my parents r expecting really high(i mean REALLYYYYYYY WAY TOO HIGHHHHHHH... so wish me luck... hehe sori for telin my stori to yah... but i hope som1 prays for me hehe... sorry again... but nice story though...:))))))))
LoveSyaoran chapter 22 . 10/21/2012
You wrote a great story! Love ur story!
brightambereyes chapter 22 . 9/11/2012
I love your story! *_* It's awesome! T-T :D
All the best for future stories! :)
fangirlsweg chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
the half part of the chapter brought tears to my eyes,, :')
TaraRae89 chapter 7 . 3/16/2012
""Anyone want pie?"" Fantastic.
whitesnowshadow chapter 22 . 1/27/2012
i had to read this story for three times before understanding it, but all in all it was great! such a good story! hope you can write more stories! )
alexa1661 chapter 22 . 8/3/2011
One of my favorites, is so different & beautiful! aww I loved it 3
faintedroses chapter 22 . 11/7/2010
I love this story! I'm so glad I finished it. I love the epilogue! I just have a teeny tiny question. When Syaoran saw the car crash, why did he run to Kaou first, not Sakura? Was it because he saw her first or...? You are a great writer!
f4llenstar chapter 22 . 8/24/2010
awesome awesome story , :D
zendy chapter 22 . 6/16/2010
i just love ur story, and the plot, u also made a very good ending right there,, :) two thumbs up