Reviews for Benefits
Guest chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
I felt obliged to comment on the nuva ring thing, since you had to post such a big thing about it, yes it's totally normal and okay to do that, but your body might not be into it, even if you do do it you need to get into a schedule. I've done it once with mine, and you can also do it with EVRA (the patch) anyway, no period all summer WOO!

Also, where's the lemon?
Fenris Jin chapter 12 . 2/23/2014
That was a fun KK story. :) Misao ruined it a bit, but hey, a KK love affair will stand strong! XD

Thanks for the read! :)
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
From here on in.. Kaoru should have seen it coming. XD

Himura is one smart man.
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Well Kenshin sure was easy to convince. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I came across this again after shifting through heaps of fics.. Hope you don't mind me dropping in again. :D

LOL, How come they say FWB have no baggage? It totally has baggage! XD
MikoEpos chapter 12 . 3/5/2013
Great story:) Like how you ended it, to me it was IC. And Kenshin as sneaky was just how I think he would have been:)
Illusions of Dreaming chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
oh wow, short neat and sweet!
Kenshin is sneaky xD i like that!
Lovely story C': I had fun and really enjoyed reading this short story! thanks for sharing your ideas and this fanfic with us! C:
Yasmin Kamiya chapter 12 . 10/20/2012
What a great story! I absolutely loved it!
I was terrified by Kaoru daring to ask Kenshin for a friends with benefits relationship! It is something so not Kaoru! I'm thankful that Kenshin managed to make it in something so much more! Oh, and poor Misao in the middle of these two! ;)
I think you did a fantastic job describing the evolution of their relationship! They make such a cute couple! :) I envy your ability to make such a story, with a simple plot but bursting with emotions!
This story is really captivating!
ilyena damodred chapter 12 . 10/15/2011
Lovely story. Thank you for writing it.
Azhwi chapter 12 . 6/1/2011
*chokes* Katamari - blowjobs... XD It's 2:30am and I can't allow myself to laugh too loudly. Do you realize what that does to the stomach and lungs?

It's a very fun story you have here. Love it!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/15/2010
this is soo redefined 'friends with benefits' for me...makes it sound interesting..hahahahaha!i love it...hope you write more got a fan here..:D
rosewolf44 chapter 12 . 5/1/2010
This is a really good story
kenshingirlxoxo652 chapter 12 . 1/18/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY! Which is why i'm mad that you left it like that! What about Kenshin & Kauru what happen's to them? And this isn't a flame, it's merely a heated way of me telling you i want more of this story. Can you try a sequel? Your really talented, and it's nice to see the sexy side of Kenshin & Kaoru's relationship. And it's modern! I LOVE CHOCOLATE!
tsuki-kage Uchida chapter 12 . 12/7/2009
This is so funny!
Aki chapter 12 . 11/20/2009

I just wanted to say that I really like how you write both Kaouru and Kenshin! I liked the pacing and plot of your story, and I really hope you write more stories about the two of them!