Reviews for The Hunted
Luna umbra chapter 31 . 6/30/2013
Great, great, great story! Thank you for writing and sharing this! :D
jess144 chapter 31 . 5/31/2013
Whoa whoa fic vraiment géniale merci de l'avoir partager.
AtlantisFanatic chapter 31 . 8/21/2012
One of the top 5 most awesome stories I've read! Great job!
Holytaxaccountantcountsmytaxes chapter 31 . 8/30/2011
I just so love this... It took me forever to read this to the end, but it was definitely worth it. Finally someone who could fulfill all my deepest whumping desires deep inside my heart. hrhr :D ;)
Forahr chapter 8 . 9/5/2010
Boy, am I loving this story! I've just got to come up for air, and send you a few dozen pats on the back for an excellent job! I have to say this is one of the most exciting adventures I've ever read. I haven't been able to put it down but once since I started on it. The action just keeps going, I constantly need to know what's going to happen next. I'm an RN and can, with your excellent, but not overdone, descriptions, picture our boys injuries in great detail. You have their characters down well. John's being as 'positive' as he can be. Rodney's knowing it's up to him to save the day yet despairing that he's not able to use his best talents to do so, Teyla's worry over her team...And how about John's overwhelming need to protect and save the children?

I am so going to read ALL of your stories before I'm through. I originally looked you, as an author, up after seeing an interesting story on . Not this one, this one caught my immediate attention once here, will get to the other one. Just want to get back to enjoying this one...have an overwhelming need to get to John for a little good nursing care...
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 31 . 3/14/2009
oo i love it it was worth the read hehe well done :)
Potzy101 chapter 31 . 11/10/2008
Hey ValleyA,

i loved your story. i love when sheppard gets into trouble. it's so exciting! keep up the good work!

*Potzy101*
Space1Traveler chapter 26 . 7/7/2008
I thought I had reviewed this fic because I was certain I had read it. I skimmed it again and I know I read it because I thought it was so super gretastic and whumpilicious that I wanted to tell you how much I enjoy it.

I hated Contele and her gang, not only for their violence, but what they did to the planets with their mining. She was so over the top, you just had to laugh at her and hate her all in the same breath.

Thanks for sharing this fic with me, I loved it, loved it, loved it.
timme chapter 19 . 5/25/2008
for a healer, she gives up on people very quickly. ronan should have left their ungrateful arses and gone after sheppard.
Aerieth chapter 31 . 3/2/2008
I finally understand the title! Let me say, you didn't let me down at all, this story is FANTASTIC! Truely amazing what from the minds of mortals come. Cheers. :)
Aerieth chapter 8 . 3/2/2008
I have no idea why this story has such a low review to chapter ratio, it's absolutely fantastic, really! How did you come up with this? It's brilliant! I'm not even half way through, but Let me tell you, from what I've seen the rest of this is going to be magic. Cheers.
Ozlex chapter 31 . 9/29/2007
What more could a person ask from a fanfiction. Outstanding whumpage coverage and all the cute team angst a person needs. Congratulations on a great story. :) :)
Ozlex chapter 20 . 9/29/2007
superb story so far. Oh Zelenka and Lorne...so cute. No. 2 genius and No. 2 military man forming a friendship to save the No. 1's. What could be more poetic? :)
sherryw chapter 31 . 7/10/2007
I really enjoyed the story. Thanks for a great read. You did such a great job with the characters. Take care!
Twinchy chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
Now you are definitely pulling out the big guns... Stunning action.