Reviews for Big Ones
kawaii hime-sama chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
The real meaning of what they were saying was so obvious, but I never figured it out...

I guess I do have a bad mind...

3 3 3
Dimolished chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
You know, fanfictions like this prove that everyone has a dirty mind ;D

This was absolutely great I love it.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Eiji, Fuji... Do you even realize how wrong your conversations can sound? ...Or are you planning it that way to freak people out?

Poor teacher, having to deal with this.

Well written! Fun read.
ewnaogiraw chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
you know, you shouldve made fuji say something like 'who should we trick next time' or something after they left
Megomi chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
w-what! so the teacher thought those two were talking about other people being gay and likeing each other when they were werely talking about who wants to play each other and who is rivals to other people?

wow

confusing!
Kuramarulez chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
*laughs* Ah, Fuji and Eiji would do something like that, wouldn't they? (Fuji probably knew the lady was listening though. ')

Enjoyable! Off to read 'Gay' now.

(By the way, LOVE your Aru Hi icon. TutixNagayan shipper? XD)
speadee chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Good job showing how words can be interpretted in many ways! That's why I left the interpretation open in my mind until the end.
ShimeiValentine chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
This is great. And I liked Gay too! These were both wonderful. I just started writing PoT fanfiction...yeay for me! I just posted my first one, you should soo check it out! Please? Domo Arigato!
milkdeliverycharisma chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
XD Genius. LOL. After I read the last sentence, I was like, I KNEW IT! XD And when I re-read it, it still made a lot of sense too. :P

Haha. But you're leading people on with the summary. XD

I feel sorry for their teacher. :P

Great job! :D
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
they're talking about othet boys aww kawaii.
Dudly chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
hum...did they really talk about other guys as lovers or as rivals? because with the love hate and all... kinda lost here :S

dudly -xx-
kawaii kokoro chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
OMG! This so frickin hilarious! I just read this one and your other story 'Gay' and wow! I hope you'll write more of this!:)
Ai-Kusabana chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Yey! Great fic! The first was great too! Hope you'll make another one! Yey!
angelic lily chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
lol, ur gay story was good and this was is very good as well good job!
pinksnow chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
lol!that was really funny!