Reviews for Cigarette Burns
FateEscapesMe chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Is it Akito?
HatorisGirl chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
that was a really really good little one shot it was kind of short

but i LOVED it!

good job :D
ChaiTea-Walnut chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
wow... amazing... it's Shigure isn't it? it has to be...
kyoshigurelover chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Is it Shigure? ;) Anyway, this is amazing. Just, one of the best fanfiction that I've ever read. It's extremely dark and symbolic and angsty and smutty; all the things I love haha Adding this to my favs list.
0oxymoronic0 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
that was... sweet... but dark, and angsty, though somewhat realistic because of it.

because of the smoking... shigure?
Cortamone chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
ah...guessing would have been so much better if I hadn't searched for shigurexhatori...xD

That was absolutley Stunning. Please write more! :D
Crystaline-Crimson chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Well it's our darlin' 'Gure, of course. xD

-found the fic under the character selection. n.n'-

But yeah. This was actually very good. Very, very, very IC, despite the so non-canon pairing, which is my favourite pairing in any series ever. n.n' I'm odd, I suppose.

But... I liked it. 3
hen-na-neko chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Yay, great story! I think it's Shigure because Aayame doesn't smoke.
Adi88 chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Oh. Oh my. "I'll Be Waiting" remains my favorite of these four today, but this is close second. So horribly bleak and depressing... the entire thing about betrayal is so beautifully done; everyone's stabbing everyone else's back here and it mostly goes unspoken and that much more powerful. [But still spoken a little, thankfully, otherwise widdle Alice wouldn'a picked up on it, likely.] Just mentioning that Tori feels he's betraying Kana puts it all in perspective - that he is, and that she did the same to him, that he's betraying this friend by using him, that the friend is doing the same by killing some part of him.

Why are my reviews for the best two the shortest? Seek not to know, mortal. But there it remains...

Oh, but! I think it's Shigure. Just because I've never seen Aya smoke, and... the words "stupid" and "childish" seem more likely to come from him, plus the clinic nature of "an alternative."

But you HAVE TO TELL ME or I'll go insane and send you a lot of spam.
littlefiction chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
That was brilliant! I can't believe you would think that was horrible, that's easily the best x? fic I've ever read! It could just be me, but to me the mystery man reeks of Shigure. Taking advantage of someone on the rebound, manipulating, presenting himself as a distraction, as an alternative to pain, and the way he smiled into Tori's ear.
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
And here I was expecting Ayame. Shigure's the smoker, though, isn't he?

I liked it. Bit... Risque, for my tastes, but if it's for the plot, I really don't mind. Yes, yes, I enjoyed...

What DID I enjoy? I liked the fidelity-but-I-just-can't aspect, and the dark overtones of perverted-rather-than-tender romance, and it actually seemed... In character. Hard to pull off with things like this, too.

No real complaints, either.

Am I forgetting anything...? Oh! I've never done so much as try a cigarette - I literally can't breathe when I'm around seocnd-hand smoke, so I'm sure it'd kill me - so I didn't quite get it, but the cigarette and quote were certainly constant themes. I like that in a one-shot.

...I'm going soft! But there was nothing glaringly bad, or even bad at all. Argh...

Have a lovely day!

~ Hana
Metallic Ghost chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Mm. HatorixShigure? smut.

Shigure is my guess, I think. o0 For some reason I can't remember if Shigure smokes or not at the moment...but I'm pretty sure he does. ;

Anyway, good fic. :)
RinsDarkMagician chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
it has to be shigure...shigure is such a seducer and on top of that tori mentioned that he smoked...i dont think ayame smokes. tori needs to get over kana...she isnt that great. *shrug* whatever floats his boat...and i think its shigure who is floating his boat right now _ let me know if i got it right! i hope so. by the way you did a great job. i really like this. are you going to write another chapter?
Vince from Shamwow chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
This is my favourite.

I've read almost all of your Furuba stories, and I must say - you are a truly amazing writer! Like seriously, you are. I'm definatly putting you on my authour alert list and my favourite author's list.

Please continue writing!