Reviews for In Retrospect
castiel-lord-of-the-bees chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Really good. Too bad theres only 4 Chapters. :(
lXllXllXl- Avalee -lXllXllXl chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
Every girl likes a sweet badboy! I could never picture him getting angry though.
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 4 . 9/9/2007
This is good but it feels a bit lacking to me... perhaps you can make a sequel? (Longer maybe?) With Casper turning human somehow? Something like that ya know?
Psych94 chapter 4 . 2/19/2007
Please update! Casper is my favorite movie and this story is really interesting!
Red Aviary chapter 4 . 1/5/2007
It's okay. Though I have to question the reason I went to the Casper genre in the first place. Ok, first thing: spacing. Start a new paragraph between each character speaking. For example, one piece of your story, with spaces, would be from this:

“Casper!” Kat shouted. She turned on the bedside lamp, and light instantly flooded the room. “How did you…why…”she stammered. “I should be asking you the same thing,” replied Casper smoothly. “I just thought…I wanted…to…” she trailed off. “You know, you could have just asked. I wouldn’t have minded,” he said nonchalantly. Kat’s mouth hung open stupidly. “But I thought it would be too-” she said quietly. “What, sensitive a subject?” he countered coldly

To THIS:

“How did you…why…” she stammered.

“I should be asking you the same thing,” replied Casper smoothly.

“I just thought…I wanted…to…” she trailed off.

Kat’s mouth hung open stupidly.

“But I thought it would be too-” she said quietly.

“What, sensitive a subject?” he countered coldly

See? Also, the chapters could be a bit longer I think, with a bit more detail in some places. But I think it's good; just needs polish.
operacynic chapter 4 . 1/1/2007
Pretty good, but I have two small suggestions:

1. Up the rating (profanity, mild sexuality)

2. Start a new paragraph whenever there's a new line of dialogue. It makes it easier to read.
Shades of Venom chapter 4 . 1/1/2007