Reviews for Sex, Eels and Parenting
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Awwww! XD

LOL

Poor Syaoran...!

Kuro-daddy's and Fai-mommy's explanation is too pervy in many way and it's so bad for our dear Syaoran-son!

Syaoran need Mokona for keep him from nightmare now...!

Poor poor Syaoran... XD
himurarikuo chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I fell in love with you whilst reading this story

Seriously I shall hunt down everything you have written now - as I need more ... ha ha ha!

I totally adored your humour... such as:-

"Fai-san, you're in a cheerful mood today. Is it because Kurogane-san was playing with you earlier?"

And :-

Syaoran eyed the stove wistfully, willing it to catch on fire.

I realise it has been a long time since you wrote this and I really hope time has not hardened your view on life - i enjoyed every word, thank you

3 Rik x
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Lol. I /really/ feel sorry for Syaoran. The explanation was hilarious though. I think I read another one where it wasn't represented by an eel, but rather a shark... Okay, I'm really kinda disturbed right now. So yeah.
ShadowQueen1996 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
dies of laughter omg i love the talks they give him XD
chichu-chan chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
hahahaha! so great! X'D
Melodie Allete chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Aw! I loved it! It was so funny and cute...and as much as I may like to pretend that Fai's not gay, I fear that there's no denying the fact. He and Kurogane always make such a cute couple I thought the characters were great, you kept everyone in character. The style is good, and you're very funny.

Séjour stupéfiant, mon ami!

3 Melodie
Jeantron chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
WOAH *noes bleeds* omg um..thanx for scarring me for life...I can never look at Fai and Kurogane in the same way ever again. *face turns mega ultra red*
Big Kitty chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
OMFGLMAO EEL AND THE CAVE.

Syaoran was delightfully hilarious and the last line made me laugh out loud.

You're my hero
nyanja14 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
WHAT ABOUT MY EYES?
gnobbie chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
LOL that was freaking hilarious!

i was reading this in the middle of the night and i had to cover my mouth to keep from totally cracking up and waking up my parents hahaha

i always love syaoran-trauma xDD
MageMeow chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
haha..that really was funny..

poor syoaran!

and the best part of it is when syao said 'What about my young eyes that have been scarred for life? WHAT ABOUT MY EYES?'

hilarious! thanks so much..
BlueFire77 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
“Does Fai-san’s eel ever visit your cave?”

“That’s none of your damn business,” he growled, and Syaoran was slightly disappointed he was still alive to endure any more torture.

lol! that was so funny i was almost crying i was laughing so hard! they weren't really too OOC, i can see fai explaining unnecessary things and kuro-pon being a good father and explaining it gently lol!
Sky Blue Baby chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Oh gosh, that was priceless "the eel and the cave" had me laughting so much.
Tiffany's Hogwarts Secrets chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
hahahaha I fell off my chair laughing so hard. Nice talk. That's a new one, the eels and the cave xD

Poor Syaoran.