Reviews for Lost Love
GodsOfDeathLikeApples chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
...*Sniff* You, Hybrid-Demon, are a very good writer.
MattieKai chapter 9 . 7/12/2011
LOVE THE STORY! IT WAS SOOOOOO CUTE~!
Muki-chan chapter 8 . 2/7/2010
Kawaii (Cute)! -_- It was a nice, simple ending! Teheehee! I Muki-chan, btw! I give out plot bunnys and some funny RPGS, but I'm mostly known in the Akatsuki part of Naruto for DeiTobi (DeiMada). Teheehee. Ohh! Wanna here a good plot bunny I made up, but never used? I hope you could put it to good use cuse' Muki-chan comes up wit ova 1,0 ideas per YEAR! Muki-chan can't use ALL of dem! Plus, it would be too much WORK! O_O I would have to TPY for longer than an HOUR!

Hikari: *Cough*Lazy*Cough*

*Eye twitch* Meany. Anyway dis is the plot bunny! Enjoy! :D

Plot: Light Yagami had been a normal high school student until he came into contact with the Death Note, yet what if he had been given a second chance without memory of the notebook. The Shimigami feel threatened over his former rein in the name of Kira, as they try to kill him in every way possible. Then he discovers that each time the accident had been avoided, a doll had been watching over him. This was no ordinary doll, but the reborn L from the other world! He picks up the doll during the fifth close call when his family begins to worry. The accidents have stopped since the doll had remained with him. With Light's memories of Kira slowly reforming, what happens when the former Kira is being suspected of being THIS demension's Kira? What happens when Light's full memories of being Kira had returned and the L-doll begins talking to him before the first encounter with THIS demension's L? What will happen when the doll is slowly becoming the L of this demension? How will Light react?
WhatIsMyName13 chapter 9 . 1/31/2010
I absolutely loved this story (L)

I plan to go read the rest of your stories now :)
ellan54 chapter 9 . 4/9/2009
i loved this story. faved.
Musa Hawk chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Ok, I'm a sap. This story made me cry! Please write more stories like this.
Remmi chapter 9 . 3/5/2008
"Does this Mean its over?" :( *whines*
EvilAngelofHeavenandHell chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
WOW! I CAN'T BELIEVE HE WOULD DO SUCH A THING! I like how you made the characters act. Afterall people would say 'we' were crazy for liking it. Right Akane?

Akane: Right.
EvilAngelofHeavenandHell chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
I didn't know what to expect. What can I say? Afterall I don't usually read T rated stories/ff. But what I can say is that it was unexpected and I trully emjoyed it. I'm marking it as my favs because this first chappie touched apart of my heart. I know you stopped updating but I'll figure out why, unless you really are finished, but in the end I will beg for more. What can I say: I just don't get enough do I?
K chapter 9 . 9/30/2007
I hope you don't consider this a sex epilogue XD
KinkyPerfection chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Wow...I'm sad now. This is a very emo story. (EMOtional)

Yes...I am sad...I also think that other chapters aren't really necessary (Please forgive my poor spelling)

Bah! That was the most emotional suicide note ever!

Other suicide notes (That are also not real!) seem so...

Well...lets just say that the note you wrote is definetly better than "Goodbye cruel world..."

Love,

Kinky
Macvanaly chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
AH! I'm so sad now. I need to read a happy, humor fic. I loved this, though. The thought of what would happen if Light killed himself because he didn't want to be Kira anymore has always been in my mind. I'm glad you wrot it though. Really good, and now I just noticed there is another chapter...gotta go read it. _

Love ya -Aly
Ryuuzaki-hugs chapter 8 . 5/9/2007
Isn't that kinda ironic seeing as L's name really is L? (L Lawliet)

Anyways...love this story! XD
Malrora chapter 9 . 4/22/2007
wow. just... wow. like, this story seemed so out there and like... if anyone else had written something like this, i'd have been like "this is so OOC and not worth my time" but the way you wrote it just grabbed my attention. i can't really put into words how much i loved reading it... it was a farfetched concept, but you stayed true to it and it somewhat became its own series altogether. this is definately going into my favorites. wonderful work!
Enma Ai chapter 9 . 3/30/2007
man i love how this ended!

i thought this story would be a depressing one since it's tragedy/romance, but i found it quite light hearted and cute

i love the term 'Raito-sexual' haha i really agree with a term like that .;;

and Kasumi is so lucky to have two hot guys stick around her providing her with live yaoi action

and that they couldn't have sex as shinigami was hilarious and more so when they found out that they actually could have

i really like Jeremy, hehe funny guy

and the wedding was beautiful, i always wanted them to get married ;-;

thank you for a such a fun and sweet story .