Reviews for Good Enough
ManonVarendaz chapter 16 . 3/22
I really like the story so far. So I will keep my eye on this to see where this is going. Please don't give up on it. Thank you for sharing your story.
Charlie chapter 16 . 7/7/2014
Please, you have to continue your story.
lovezutara4eva chapter 16 . 2/23/2014
that is sad a sad sad book
lovezutara4eva chapter 15 . 2/23/2014
OMG ITS TOPH OOOHHHH I MISS HER ALREADY (I like all the people who tried to teach aang bending)
lovezutara4eva chapter 14 . 2/23/2014
oh that was so sweet I liked the ending to this chapter :D
lovezutara4eva chapter 13 . 2/23/2014
what about sokka you haven't said a word about him since they last said good bye
lovezutara4eva chapter 10 . 2/23/2014
wasn't she oazi's slave?
lovezutara4eva chapter 7 . 2/23/2014
zutara please I like zutara more than kaang
lovezutara4eva chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
so will sokka really die that's sad sokkas my favorite joking guy D: I almost cried when I read he will have to die
lovezutara4eva chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
ok so it gets better right that is sooo good
lovezutara4eva chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
is aang still alive?
Guest chapter 16 . 11/15/2013
More more more more more more more! !
Guest chapter 16 . 10/26/2013
Excellent, excellent story! Why haven't you finished it? you have so, so much written, it's rude to leave your readers hanging in an unfinished story. Start up-dating it again! I think Aang is alive in your story, hiding somewhere and will come back. Katara is a fighter and will want revanage on the Fire Lord and Azula know matter what it costs her.
San of the Wolf Clan chapter 16 . 10/27/2013
Make More Please
Guest chapter 16 . 10/3/2013
This is a great, great story! Why haven't you finished it yet? You got to much written to stop now. Finish It! I don't believe Aang is dead, he got hurt and is hidden somewhere. Sokka is alive, also. Don't leave your readers hanging in the middle of a unfinished story, wondering whats going to happen. Katara will turn on Zuko in hate and try to kill him and Azula and use her blood-bending and will escape, with Zuko after her. Sparking another chase. Start writing again and finish your story. Please!