Reviews for Mating Season
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 9 . 12/25/2013
*cries* Jiraiya! Why are you so mean?!
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Of course! No! Yes.
This is gonna be hilarious!
Gothic-Angel342 chapter 15 . 12/20/2013
aaawww I wanted to know their reactions to the video
KamiNaruto chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
WHERE THE LEMONS
Bloody9Fox chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
This story sucks balls. Go get laid you stupid kid. LOL!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
... .HILARIOUS
Hakkyou30 chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
temari hime or anko hime:-D!
Rexnos chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
I was rather amused by this story as a whole up until now. Then you decided to start joking about rape. Even if it was all a huge misunderstanding, that's in seriously bad taste. I spent the entire chapter looking askance at the story instead of laughing. Hopefully this chapter is just an anomaly instead of a portent of things to come.

Later,
Rex
Guest chapter 15 . 2/14/2013
WOW! AMAZING AND ABSOLOUTLY AWESOME! SOOOOO COOL!
Yoshi 2.1 chapter 15 . 2/6/2013
This story was super funny. I couldn't stop laughing the whole time I was reading it.

You did an excellent job.

I give this story a full 10 out of 10 for a perfect plot and extremely hilarious scenarios.

Good job.
onlytoask chapter 15 . 1/30/2013
It was ok. Would have been better if there were lemons. Hopefully somebody said in a review who he fucked. I'm guessing it was Sakura and Ino, but I really wasn't paying attention to what Naruto's could be the real one. Though I guess it would make sense that it'd be Anko and Tenten because that Naruto didn't poof away after being bitten.
onlytoask chapter 14 . 1/30/2013
My penis hates you.
onlytoask chapter 9 . 1/29/2013
If this story was rated M I think it would have ended up being one of my favorites stories ever.
onlytoask chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
I wonder what changed between when you uploaded this chapter and wrote the next that made you add six chapters you didn't expect to add.
onlytoask chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
I hate you. Oh my god do I hate you. You had the greatest opportunity ever given to mankind to make this into the greatest multi-chapter lemon harem and what do you do? You make it rated fucking T!