Reviews for Mating Season
Dude I dont have an account but you made my fucking day this was better than a fresh slice of homemade corn bread, with all the damn fixings. Keep up the great work and fuck everyone else. I hope to see more from you.

Wade
Lmao loved this story~
Crying and laughing is a painful combination XD Superb writing!
Shad0w W0lf chapter 15 . 9/25/2015
Rofl. This story was priceless.
NecrorexSparda Juubi-No-Kishin chapter 15 . 3/25/2015
Hinata is it awsome way to be vague
rinbebop chapter 15 . 3/20/2015
You mean little bastard you...haha . it was xo much fun...kept me awake till 1.30 in the morning. while the ending might have left a lot of people wanting, it was real fun. on a different note, credit where credit is due. you know how to create tension and anticipation like its unreal... so treat urself to a pot cookie..its on me!
IchigoPudding chapter 5 . 2/14/2015
Love it x
IchigoPudding chapter 2 . 2/13/2015
Cute x
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Haha love this x
HiroshitheHawk chapter 15 . 10/27/2014
Great story. If I had to say who Naruto ended with, it would probably be Tsume's group or Hinata. Shadow clones are capable of bleeding and a bite doesn't contain enough force to make a clone disappear, so Anko isn't as strong a possibility as others believe. Hinata, however, pulled Naruto(?) through a door that only had a hole large enough for a hand to grab him through. Also, she hit him with a very nasty palm strike. That alone should have made him poof.
Zara chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
Hehehehehehehehehe... What a story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
get lee out of there ! doodle all night
pikachucat chapter 15 . 5/19/2014
cool
Plasma57 chapter 15 . 5/15/2014
Excellent story, please make a sequel for this.
Kaleesh chapter 13 . 5/13/2014
I'm so disappointed I wasn't around to suggest Orochimaru, what with all his possessing-a-female-body thing.
zeldawolffang chapter 15 . 4/20/2014
dat ending i wish that you wrote them seeing the actual video D: but omg i loved this story it was fucking hilarious XD