Reviews for Starting Over
You're a great writer. I read your fics over and over again, and always feel the same emotion! but they're so few! Please write one more time, don't leave us!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/13/2013
DISAPPOINTMENT? Of course not! It's an amazing story , and the end was great!
I read it and I read and re-read and I like more and more!
The story really does not need a sequel, but I think it would be to great read some more of you.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/18/2013
sugoi:D .. This story make my face wet.. Gosh! While reading chapter-10 .. I felt salty liquid (tears) flowing in my cheeks... Its totally a rated T ...i cried alot:) (exhage) by the way i really love this story., i agree to all the heartaches yuuri get... Hehe:) am i badgirl? Well he diserves it.. He hurt my beloved wolfram...
TO the AUTHOR: you'r great! Sugoi... I idolize you.., two thumbsupXDXDXD...
tk04 chapter 14 . 1/30/2013
I lovE it. U did it again. I love the suffering and the pain both of them going though. Most if all you took the time to allow Them suffer and got back together. Thank you ooh thank you. Keep up the great work.
Kagomay chapter 14 . 12/22/2012
That was with out a doubt one of the best stories i ever read in my life. I mean, you proved that you dont even need lemon to make a story outstanding. You need to be nominated fo some type of award. Simply divine.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 14 . 8/30/2011
Love the ending wishing for a sequel!
arte0135 chapter 14 . 7/22/2011
Wow, great story, but I feel so conflicted. Should he had returned back? I don't know. Maybe or maybe not. I felt that his hand was forced and that he needed time and I felt like at the end he was right: the old Wolf loved him, the person he was didn't and for that reason, a part of me wishes he had moved on and yet Yuuri felt remorse, but the new Wolf is different and Yuuri loves who he was not who he is. So confusing, but I loved it. If you ever want to do an alternative ending, then please do it. It would be so insteresing. Love your work.
Lzay-Niight chapter 10 . 6/21/2011
I am laughing like a maniac at Yuri's pain. I love a Yuuram story were Yuri is the one is being rejected and chasing after Wolfram. He is in dire need of the attention, after so much rejection.

Now, it would put the icing on the cake if Wolfram started flirting with another man. :)))))
Soph chapter 14 . 10/10/2010
I thank you very much for finishing it _
Soph chapter 6 . 10/10/2010
No it is quite good _ very good intead I cant wait to see how it ends and how everything turns out _
Sighcoe chapter 14 . 8/24/2010
wah! cliff hangy! Atleast an epilogue would be nice!I love this!
NaTsUkO-ChAn chapter 14 . 6/30/2009
Wow... That really was very BRIGHT and COLOURFUL.. ) Lovely to read.
Weissfreya chapter 14 . 6/9/2009
AMAZING! Powerful and beautiful... That is the real Wolfram when full of hate and vengeance!

The story you made is truly great. Thanks so much and please write a conclusion or something - i wanna see how will yuuri treat wolf - now that he knows wolf can be CRUEL and one hell of mean brat - he is 16 after all

Thanks...

You have a powerful play in words and i cry dammit! for shinou's sake i cried at work (im at the workplace) while reading this!

Thanks so much
Kuraidee chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I really really love this story...heck I love you as a story is perfect, flawless. words cannot describe how much this story win me over...continue writing, you have the gift to move people's emotions just by writing. I'm a fan, I'm your fan.
Chugga Chugga Choo Choo chapter 14 . 2/3/2009