Reviews for Three Dads and a Little Rini
moonie forever chapter 48 . 9/15/2011
This was a really great story. It was dramatic but not in th overly crazy way, which I liked. I just wish that it was finished; I want to know what happens next.
sailorstarcharmer chapter 48 . 11/19/2009
try to make it from that place and csn you tell me when u finish it because this is the first one that is long and i want to read more even though that im not that interested in books this is helping me to read more and faster so please tell me when your finished. You can tell me on my e-mail so please tell me when ur done thanx!
Dertupio chapter 47 . 11/20/2008
Thanks for the update. But is has benn a while.

I hope you update soon
SailorMoonForever chapter 47 . 10/11/2008
I - the pro serena/darien NEVER seyia/serena gal - is so loving where my mind is taking this. If Darien didn't care for Serena anymore, he wouldn't care so much about Diamond...and Serena still awnting to be with Darien...I'm going to stop thinking so I don't get disappointed if this ends up Seyia/Serena in teh end

PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ UPDATE SOON!

I almost didn't read this cuz it was getting too Dare/Sets, Sey/Sere...but now there's more drama, so you've realed me back in!
emi-87 chapter 47 . 10/9/2008
Really nice! Hope you update soon! Can't wait to read the next chapter!.GOOD LUCK!:D..;)
Shika1929 chapter 46 . 9/14/2008
I do love this. This, I'm pretty sure is the first Sailor Moon fic without them having their powers that I've read so avidly. Great job.
starangel07 chapter 46 . 9/11/2008
update soon:)
Dertupio chapter 45 . 8/15/2008
Thabks for the update. This story has been very long.

I hope you update soon
Janel7-xx chapter 45 . 7/31/2008
I WANT MORE! I WISH DIAMOND WOULD PUT UP A BETTER FIGHT FOR SERENA AND I WISH KAYUKEE COMES AND WANTS SEYIA! BUT CAN NOt HAve HIM! I LUV IT!
emi-87 chapter 45 . 7/27/2008
Oh come on..please update...the fans are getting anxious :)..;)
yanaraly aka kitt chapter 45 . 7/4/2008
So far AWSOME! Don't worry about the drama I enjoy drama. I hope you got the idea that I sent you as a continuation of the story that I finished reading before this one. Love reading these stories! I wounder which one to read next while I wait for the next chapter of this story.

Peace to the people and good luck.
zeiya007 chapter 45 . 7/1/2008
nice update. there's too much happening going on i think you miss another seiya and serena moment. hehehe.. :)
Yanara AKA Kitt chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
So far the story is AWSOME!

Yes I know who is the mother of Rini

And yes I know who the father is too.

PROPS TO THE PEOPLE! PEACE out!
Sam2991 chapter 22 . 7/1/2008
I'm loving it so far! Don't have time to read the rest atm but what a great story! I usually hate Seiya/Serena stories (I'm a big sere/dare fan) but for some reason this one is bearable :) Keep up the good work xx
TinGirl314 chapter 45 . 6/30/2008
I hope this story never ends!