Reviews for Desperate
bobcox26 chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
great story love it nice new chacaters and the old handle nicely, good twist please let me know it you go on in any way thanks
pstibbons chapter 5 . 4/9/2009
Best lines:

"You know you sound kind of like Daniel when you say that," Cassie commented.

"O-oh, how so?"

"You're defending them, sort of, even though they're being cruel to you. And you're trying to find the bright side of the situation

Good character development of Sue and Terry. The story would be much more interesting if they were together, of course. Not that I would have considered the possibility if you hadn't mentioned it in your author's note. Point is, don't do yourself a disservice by saying you don't write slash. It makes you look like a hick. Just say nothing at all.
Whirlwind421 chapter 10 . 9/17/2008
Greats story.
Whirlwind421 chapter 8 . 9/17/2008
Great story!
jabarber69 chapter 10 . 8/2/2008
Interesting story, but I gotta tell ya, with the way the men looked at women in the villages and by their laws, I fully expected alot of scenes where some man or other told sam to strip or something along those lines, but basically they just ignored her even though she was drop dead gorgeous!
Dreamer22 chapter 10 . 1/5/2007
very well done, I greatly enjoyed this story and I look forward to the sequel once your brain is alive again :-p
pezgirl1 chapter 10 . 11/26/2006
Looking forward to the sequel!

is there going to be an explanation for Sue's past, her dad didn't sound very dad-like?

is Terry going to come back like Daniel did when he ascended?

when is the SGC going to quit acting like prats?
starjems88 chapter 10 . 11/20/2006
love it, can't wait for the sequel.
Col.SamanthaCarter chapter 10 . 11/19/2006
Woohoo! Bring on the sequel! :)
starjems88 chapter 9 . 11/17/2006
love it, please continue!
beej96 chapter 9 . 11/16/2006
Loving it! :-) Especially all the reactions when they found out she was pregnant. :-) You even got a laugh out of me. :-) I'll be looking forward to more.
SamCrazed chapter 9 . 11/16/2006
Can't wait for more. This story is great. More orginal team please?
StrgateAtlantis1 chapter 8 . 11/13/2006
More please... Love what you've done with it! Seriously though, update really soon! You're killing me!
pezgirl1 chapter 8 . 11/13/2006
Poor Sue, i hope she manages to eat something.

is the base STILL acting like asses? geez!

please update!