Reviews for Long Way Home
Tarix chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
A bit sad, but still a wonderful story!
XMugen-GetsugaX chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
this is a gem, i'm at lost of word, as always u always explore the characterization so well
and kinda loved how shinji turned to be a ladies man, it reminds me that anything can happen _
charlywally chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
This was amazing. I found myself touched to the core. It all felt so real, fitting in with the original story line, yet it felt completely different. I was completely drawn in by the words, and felt everything the lovely couple felt. Needless to so say, this was deeply satisfying. So long have i wanted a proper ending with this pair. It was what i wanted and wondered after watching the anime. I thank you for your creativity within this piece, as well as a proper after-story for what is already and after-story. Great job.
Victor chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
That was really a great read. Too bad there aren't many fics pairing Misato and Shinji, but this one is great.
xander chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
nice
30hE chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
*yawn* hey this iz a great stori lol id b mre enthusiastic abt it if i wsnt so sleep diprived nyway gud fic im evan suprized it gt so few reviews \/
LardBucket chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
I have only recently gotten into EVA, and I can say, this fanfiction completely blew my mind.

It was so realistic and artistic that it was mind boggling. You portrayed the emotions and actions beautifully, and I can only say 'bravo'.
Phantom 4 Life chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
Great story man. Lots of angst with a cute ending. It was a rollercoaster of love and emotion.

-P4L
Mike Kromer chapter 4 . 2/5/2009
Man I say congratulations are in order, just loved it, so heart wrenching and emotional that definatly made me cry, keep up the good work
CrazyKidDeath chapter 4 . 10/8/2008
A rather dark and distressing story but with and uplifting ending, well writen and enjoyable to read
blackdeathmessenger chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
one of the best stories i've read
Enchanter468 chapter 4 . 12/2/2007
I really love this story (although the Ritsuko/Maya/Shinji threesome kinda freaked me out). It's very difficult to make the Shinji x Misato pairing work, (it can easily be seen as bordering on child molestation) but I think that in this story you did an excellent job with it (and it is my favorite NGE pairing). There are some very sweet moments in the story, and the scene on the roof almost made me cry.

The one thing that was kind of weird to see (aside from the Ritsuko/Maya/Shinji threesome) was how eloquent Shinji was. In the scene on the roof, he was almost poetic, and I couldn't help but think that he would have been a little bit less articulate, especially under the pressure of seeing Misato on the edge of the roof. That said, I know how hard it is to find the balance between the way the words would really come out and what will resonate emotionally with the audience.

As I said, this is a great story and I don't want to give you the impression that I dislike it at all.
Enchanter468 chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
[quote]The final decision to leave the country was made for him when he woke up late the morning after his eighteenth birthday in the bed of Maya Ibuki, hung over and with a naked Maya on one side of him and an equally bare Ritsuko Akagi on the other.[/quote]

O_o The goggles! THEY DO NOTHING!
Rose1948 chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
Breathtaking. Heartbreaking. Joyous. Sad. Very deep. Extremely well done.

Thanks for sharing.
New-Titan chapter 4 . 5/18/2007
This was a beautiful fic ,mANiM GLAD I READ IT. I mean i was going to a prty upstairs and just couldnt stop until i reached the end. I know its complete but i think maybe 1 more update wouldnt hurt. Maybe the wedding and a lil closer with Rei, skip a few years later if theres children.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »