Reviews for Masters' Weapon
Anjali chapter 26 . 3/4
It's so good! It's a fan-TAS-tic story! ... and it was last updated five years ago... please come back to this story at some point! I love it!
YeahSecretNinja chapter 26 . 2/1
This cant be over... you cant leave it there! I need to know what happens next! I loved this AU so much, i think I might actually do some fan art for it. But honestly, this was amazing. :3
nekogirl017 chapter 1 . 1/1
Um...prof. is used for someone who teaches at collage levels for a living. Not a scientist. I think you ment to put Dr. Fenton.
iB3LIEVE chapter 26 . 11/9/2013
WHY CAN'T YOU UPDATE?!
Secret Phantom chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Please finish. I really love it. It got me thinking for more story ideas. Thanks.
jroetzer chapter 26 . 9/1/2013
Are you planning on continuing?
Zanza Flux chapter 26 . 6/20/2013
This story is really good. There's just one problem...where is the rest of it!? Come on! We're so close to the end. Just one or two more chapters, please please finish this story.
heartbreakerninja chapter 26 . 4/16/2013
OMGS YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS! i have to know what happens next! this is amazing and your almost there! please continue!
Peanut Butter Rules chapter 26 . 4/1/2013
please tell me you're going to finish this. :) please :)
TrashBinSouvenir chapter 26 . 2/20/2013
Do you know how many times I've reread this story? It's pretty crazy insane, I will admit. It's just SUCH a perfect premise! Written and planned so wonderfully; woven together with elegance. I just.. I just need an ending! Every time I reread it, and it comes to the last chapter left to clearly open with a plan you had made... I just die a little. :( I really hope you pick up interest in this again. You've written some amazing DF fanfics! I'm even willing to beg here- I haven't posted anything in YEARS but I'm willing to write whatever fanfic you want- whatever genre, length. And if you see my old fanfics... don't judge based on those at all, lol, I was very young. :/ And those were just two shorts I posted on FF. So pretty please?!
YAJJ chapter 26 . 2/12/2013
YOU MUST CONTINUE! DANNY AND MADDIE AND EVERYONE MUST BE FREED! DANNY MUST BE SAFE AGAIN! PLEASE! Dx

Until next time,
YAJJ
snakeofdreams chapter 26 . 2/5/2013
faveeedd
pokemaster101 chapter 26 . 1/20/2013
OMG!

I've always thought to Zimmers as an a-hole, but...now...

Danny likes Sam ;D Don't forget Jazz! :O

UPDATE PLEASE! They all need to be freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
HalfafanD chapter 26 . 1/14/2013
*sobs hestarically* This is sooooo sad! Poor Danny! I just wanna hug him and cry into his shoulder! Update soon please!
astro-.-luvr10 chapter 26 . 10/25/2012