Reviews for Masters' Weapon
BLINIX chapter 26 . 9/1/2016
Well, that was really good, too bad its like an open ending, gotta use ma imagination :p
leslidannyphantom chapter 26 . 3/12/2016
This is the best story in the whole world, I love it, why don't you continue it?
Guest chapter 26 . 2/7/2016
Oh my gosh! This is amazing! I couldn't stop myself from reading it! It's so addicting! Great job! This is an amazingly thought out story! Please update! This is pure gold! :)
JayyZombie chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
Oh, you did notice. Please forget about that last review then. xD
JayyZombie chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
I don't know if you even care, but near the end, when Maddie was reassuring Phantom that the medicine wouldn't hurt him, she called him 'Danny'. It's nine lines from the bottom - in case you wanted to change it if it was accidental.
chelseacb11 chapter 26 . 10/29/2014
i don't suppose you will finish this, after so many years, but I just want to say I liked it and I'm hoping you write more. or at least giv me a run down of what would of happened.
Thanks I enjoied this alot :)
Oblitus Angeli chapter 26 . 6/3/2014
Holy... Oh my gosh... H-why? Why must you not update this amazing story? Now we'll never know what will happen...
Oblitus Angeli chapter 14 . 6/2/2014
Oh! Is this Chinese water torture I see here? I've heard it can make people go insane
Ruby 1334 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Ooohhh! So AU yet I still LOVE the idea!
I'm looking forward to finding out what Vlad will do once he finds out that Phantom has failed.
Anjali chapter 26 . 3/4/2014
It's so good! It's a fan-TAS-tic story! ... and it was last updated five years ago... please come back to this story at some point! I love it!
internetwaffles chapter 26 . 2/1/2014
This cant be over... you cant leave it there! I need to know what happens next! I loved this AU so much, i think I might actually do some fan art for it. But honestly, this was amazing. :3
FayeTheBitch chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Um...prof. is used for someone who teaches at collage levels for a living. Not a scientist. I think you ment to put Dr. Fenton.
iB3LIEVE chapter 26 . 11/9/2013
WHY CAN'T YOU UPDATE?!
Secret Phantom chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Please finish. I really love it. It got me thinking for more story ideas. Thanks.
jroetzer chapter 26 . 9/1/2013
Are you planning on continuing?