Reviews for Masters' Weapon
JayyZombie chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
Oh, you did notice. Please forget about that last review then. xD
JayyZombie chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
I don't know if you even care, but near the end, when Maddie was reassuring Phantom that the medicine wouldn't hurt him, she called him 'Danny'. It's nine lines from the bottom - in case you wanted to change it if it was accidental.
chelseacb11 chapter 26 . 10/29/2014
i don't suppose you will finish this, after so many years, but I just want to say I liked it and I'm hoping you write more. or at least giv me a run down of what would of happened.
Thanks I enjoied this alot :)
Oblitus Angeli chapter 26 . 6/3/2014
Holy... Oh my gosh... H-why? Why must you not update this amazing story? Now we'll never know what will happen...
Oblitus Angeli chapter 14 . 6/2/2014
Oh! Is this Chinese water torture I see here? I've heard it can make people go insane
Ruby 1334 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Ooohhh! So AU yet I still LOVE the idea!
I'm looking forward to finding out what Vlad will do once he finds out that Phantom has failed.
Anjali chapter 26 . 3/4/2014
It's so good! It's a fan-TAS-tic story! ... and it was last updated five years ago... please come back to this story at some point! I love it!
internetwaffles chapter 26 . 2/1/2014
This cant be over... you cant leave it there! I need to know what happens next! I loved this AU so much, i think I might actually do some fan art for it. But honestly, this was amazing. :3
nekogirl017 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Um...prof. is used for someone who teaches at collage levels for a living. Not a scientist. I think you ment to put Dr. Fenton.
iB3LIEVE chapter 26 . 11/9/2013
WHY CAN'T YOU UPDATE?!
Secret Phantom chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Please finish. I really love it. It got me thinking for more story ideas. Thanks.
jroetzer chapter 26 . 9/1/2013
Are you planning on continuing?
Zanza Flux chapter 26 . 6/20/2013
This story is really good. There's just one problem...where is the rest of it!? Come on! We're so close to the end. Just one or two more chapters, please please finish this story.
heartbreakerninja chapter 26 . 4/16/2013
OMGS YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS! i have to know what happens next! this is amazing and your almost there! please continue!
Peanut Butter Rules chapter 26 . 4/1/2013
please tell me you're going to finish this. :) please :)