Reviews for Code Lyoko E 104: Lyoko Loses One
Great...I guess *Evil Laugh*
NewMrs.Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
ohh boy
Sailor Sedna chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Aelita, you just got a new Chrysler from Towbin Chrysler! Where are you going?

To put my face on Mt. Rushmore, of course!

Wow, what a fun bad guy! Crashing the moon into the Earth, turning Milly and Timiya into a giant monster and having a helicopter fire at it, covering Mrs. Hertz in acid... oh, the innocence of 15-year-olds!

And now you have the Sissi lovers at your throat! I mean, whoa, that was easy... does Sissi plan on being a double agent, because I can't imagine her being that fickle. If I were her, I'd want to make my unappreciative parents proud of me, not scared or angry.

...And back to William. I can see it now, right when they're arguing over him, Aelita brings him back and breaks them up. If it doesn't work, she'll drop a house on him. And then a piece of Franz Hopper comes out of his brain and says, "hey, Mrs. Hertz... you have acid on your face." So Sanne turns evil again and kills Mrs. Hertz. And then the marshmallows come and eat them all, roll credits!
GuyverZero chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
another great story. o would have reviewed sooner but for some reason i am not getting the story updates any more. anyways good luck with the next.

KnightX
Mika Ryoko San chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
I know! I loved the end! I do not want to wait till next year though! OMG it was so awsome!
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Easily Lyokoluva, Aelita studied the group and knew what to offer them, what she offered Sissi was to much for Sissi to turn down. And really it was true, the group only let her in because Sanne sent her to Lyoko and made her unaffected by RTTPs and Herve/Nicholas only like Sissi because of her looks. IDK about her Mother but she doesn't appear in the show so figured something happened so I made her Mother as shallow as Sissi is in the real Lyoko series.

And to SIEC, Aelita knew how to attack without activating a Tower it is just the attack can't be to advanced or powered, why I explained it was Aelita just moving acid she took from a chemical spill through pipes. it wasn't until she did the acid rain thing that she needed a Tower. The next attack is wicked, strange, and a real mind bender, I hope. I have four more ideas right now, and will probably get more as I write the others, so my series may never end, EVER! ! I call out SIEC!
Lyokoluva chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
oh my god! how the hell could Sissi do that, i was just starting to warm up to her, i miss aelita *hugs aelita plushie fiercly* probably spelt that wrong

Lyokoluva
sealed inside evil core chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
That was awesome.

So many twist that my brain starts vapourising from overheat.

That trick with diaries was really painful, and betray of party member have to hurt too.

If Aelita figured out how to attack without activating a tower things are going to be even worse.

Is there any job that Jim didn't try out already? :)

I can't wait for the next chapter.

By the way if you "CALLED IT" could you CALL ME OUT from the core? :) Cause i broke all my lockpicks already and still can't get out of here. :)

I buyed some new blessings so try them out:

Let the bless of Big Pink Elephant be with you.

(sorry they have discount for that one)