Reviews for In the End
ginar369 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I like it. You could see her maturity growing in each letter.
Rachel chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
Thank you - this is so wonderful!
procyon chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
Contania Ibbansard chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
LOL How cool is that? YOu worked in her little tombstone thingy in her letter! NEAT!
tit chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
that's really beautiful and sad. and a great idea, all the buffy's grow up. and how she felt in each year, and how she managed. and her love, and when she finnaly understand. keep the good work, this is a great f-fic!
4ever chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
whoah, let me take a minute here... that was amazing
Music chapter 1 . 6/28/2001
.GOD. That was great!
Calliopiea chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
Oh my god, that was amazing. I'm crying. That was wonderful. That last entry was one of the most riveting things I've ever read in the entire history of Buffy fan fiction. Congratulations.
Veronique chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
A clever idea and a nice capture of the way Buffy speaks.
WanderLost chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
Wow. Just wow. Kicked all kinds of ass. I always read fanfic in the desperate hope that something will move me, & not be so dark or sappy or whatever that it's out of character & disappointing. (I'm a B/S'er, so feel my pain) This did so, wonderfully.

And thank you for the little B/S bones. *g*
Lauren chapter 1 . 6/18/2001
Original. There was a unified point to it, but each letter seemed to accurately represent the time when Buffy would have wrote it, from her mood to her choice of words. And just a pinch of humor. All in all, it was something I doubt many others could have thought of and written quite as well.
Maladetto Lupo chapter 1 . 6/18/2001
Wonderfully done. I'll admit, it brought a tear or two to my eye. Excellent progression. I can picture Buffy at 16, back when I first fell in love with her, and now, when the world has.
Isabelle Montgomery chapter 1 . 6/18/2001
wow.. that was sooooo beautiful. Very near tears here. Geez, thanks.
Insper A. Shen chapter 1 . 6/18/2001
oh. wow. even after reading so many other post-Gift fics, this one got to me. good job. )
Slayer chapter 1 . 6/18/2001
Wow I loved it was told in letters over the years of slayerhood. That is one of the most unique story lines I've read although I think Buffy true loves Angel and no one else ( In a boyfriend way) She may have liked Riley but it wasn't love. Love is killing you so that your soul doesn't have to carry the burden of killing all the world and to show that to protect the world from her love is what true love is and she had that with Angel I think. Yet I'm completely off task now, it was a good piece write some more