Reviews for Heaven's Child
kitsunegyrl chapter 6 . 12/21/2009
wonderful fic please update soon
blackraven1412BR chapter 6 . 4/11/2009
looks interesting

update soon
poop27 chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
J'adore Yami No Matsuei! C'est plus cool! YAOI! lol wow that looks coolio in french:D
yaoiLOVER6 Eiri yuki chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Awsome Story!~
wind-master-redmoon chapter 6 . 1/20/2008
oh this is interesting
starz4evr chapter 6 . 10/23/2007
Please update soon! This is awesome! I really love it!
TragickPast chapter 6 . 8/21/2007
When are you going to update? I'm just wondering.
alice22 chapter 6 . 8/16/2007
Intersting, Yuuki is an angel who is being punished. I wonder what he did to warrent 100 years of punishment? Will he leave Schuuchi?

Questions and questions?

Update soon!

Yami-no-Hikari-7 chapter 6 . 5/17/2007
This is such a gr8 story! Please update soon! _
Rena Kesu chapter 5 . 4/8/2007
WOW, the picture I got of Yuki dressed as Ronald McDonald was freaking hilarious! I love this chapter!
Rena Kesu chapter 4 . 4/8/2007
yeah, i'm just as boggled by the terms used on the site as you probably are. :P Great update!
Rena Kesu chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
Well, even though you didn't intend for it to be funny, it was down right hilarious! XD It definitely puts ice-cold Yuki in a different light. Great chapter!
BlackWingedAngel-Lucifer chapter 6 . 4/3/2007
WOOT! Updatte! Nice place of character for Noriko, that was unexpected. So now I'm guessing that Tohma is incharge of heaven 'cuz he's the only who'd tell Yuki to leave Shuuichi. I'm glad Shu can still see angels, that's awesum and I hope Yuki doesn't leave him, awws nu. . . And as long as it may take, I shall be awaiting your update, so take it easy and I hope you feel better. Good luck and keep up the great work! Looking forward to your update! 3
Rena Kesu chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Wow, I really liked that! I'll be sure to read the other chapters! - I really like your writing style.
Patpat chapter 6 . 4/2/2007
I want to read the next chapter ! KYAH! I love the story!