Reviews for Star Trek Voyager: And Then There Was Seven
Cleo the Muse chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
{is presently unable to review because she's laughing too hard}

Whew! Wow, throwing Seska in there at the end! The Clue references-Ensign Plum! Star Trek: Supercomputer!

Great, great job!
Emily chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
Very funny!
Ellixer chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
*chuckles* hehe, it was really good. I wish I could write stuff this funny.
Sicily chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
Aw, man, I so thought it was Carey. It WAS Carey. Seska was framed. I'm telling you. Okay, yeah, I'm just going to return to my corner now. :) This was great, even though I didn't get all the mystery references. Best part though, was Chuckles in sickbay. Dumb idea? Everyone nods. hehehe... Right, yeah, I'm a bit out of it. When are you going to do an Enterprise parody? *waits expectantly*
me chapter 1 . 11/26/2001
"I'm a little teapot..." *lol* I greatly enjoyed this!
Windslash chapter 1 . 11/1/2001
This one was whacked. But it was really hillarious!
Adiva C chapter 1 . 10/19/2001
Ummmm...Okaaaaaaay. Read it. You'll like it. It's cute.
A'Shtara Jesene chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
(A'Shtara only) O.K., that was hilarious! But you killed B'Elanna off second! I wanted her to be the murderer. It's a little confusing though. I'm still trying to figure out if it was Seven or Seska.
LiLHeatherD chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
ah that was cute and hilarious (SP)? good job. keep wrighting!
Kryten chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
That was a frickin' RIOT!
chopsticks chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
Oh man. . . I loved that book and I love this story! LOL! :) I'm going off to read another of your fics! :)
Mylinae chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
*laughs like the hysterical eegit that she is* Oh my, that's absolutely hilarious.
Jamie August chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
Oh my gosh, that was hysterical! Can I just say, what I laughed the hardest at wasn't anything to do with the story, really, it was Tuvok "meditating" to 'I'm a little teapot'! Oh, my, you rock!
Princess Kate chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
How funny- I really liked this! Agatha Christie rocks. And killing off Voyager characters is always good for a laugh or two as well. _~ Nice job.
timelord726 chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
Excellent story! Very funny. I very much enjoyed this one. Keep up the good work!