Reviews for Roadtripping
Mokibobolink chapter 5 . 4/29/2008
More! I want more!

*stamps foot*

Teehee...I really liked it.
Mokibobolink chapter 3 . 4/29/2008
OMG! I love this! I haven't finished yet so I wanted to give a review of what I've read so far because I just about squealed out loud when I saw the Rosencrantz & Guildenstern reference.

I admit I haven't read much Shakespeare since maybe some plays for high school but I did see the movie because I'm a huge Tim Roth fan. I loved the Questions Game you put in! LOL!

Can't wait to read the rest...

Oh and I love that Zoe is over 30. Yays!
morning sunlight chapter 5 . 9/28/2007
So pleased you haven't given up and abandoned this project... I hope it won't be too long before the next chapter saunters my way...
morning sunlight chapter 4 . 4/4/2007
Fantastic - can't wait for more... so do they get to Serenity? Maybe he'll enjoy it even more once he can see it properly! Keep up the good work. MS
Entaria chapter 3 . 2/23/2007
aw. i can just imagine the two of them asleep on the chair as kids. so cute. *melts*
Entaria chapter 2 . 2/22/2007
so many laughs in this chapter. john blowing up the microwave and melting computers, and sam's comments about dean thinking. lol. but why in hell can't john ever be clear about anything? you'd think he was trying to make their lives difficult!

anyway...
Entaria chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
lol. i love that “No matter what he says or how much he complains you have to call him ‘Sammy’. He may whine, a lot, but I know he secretly loves it.” sam will kill him for that. hehe. i love how touchy he is about that. anyway, i love it so far. this should prove to be an interesting story.
morning sunlight chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
Guess what! I like it!
Fireman Phil chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
You're doing a nice job beginning to build up layers of mystery with the references to Joshua's hunts, the news about killings in the Florida Keys, and Dean's secrecy about having spoken to John. Good stuff.

The tone of the converstaion between Sam and Dean is exactly what I would expext under the circumstances. Hey, with that wounded shoulder, it's probably best for Sam to rest in the back seat and let Zoe sit up front with Dean!
Fireman Phil chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
I think my soul is smiling at the prospect of another fun adventure with the boys...and Zoe. She's 37, eh? For Dean that makes her an "older woman." To me... oh well. Let's see where you take all of us!