Reviews for Is it just me?
my life sux chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
yeah i know how you feel. my parents do the same thing to me. i don't have any relatives over right now, but when they come i want to leave. but i cant. nice story by the way.
Exrahlixxibith chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Good... except for the fact that inuyasha never met his dad. he died protecting izayoi. if you watched the 3rd movie you'd know that. But, it was still good.
Hopeless Star Gazer chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Wow! That was an amazing piece of work. I love your writing stlye too. All I have to say is the same as YonderTiger, I think. So I will defienantly not repeat him/her/it. Very good piece of work.

~Forever looking forward to new writings~

*Hopeless Star Gazer*
Captain Peanut chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
damn if i didn't know any better i would say ur were Inuyasha. i might need this story to help me make my stories look like i know what im doing...kind of like for research info. u knwo what i mean. hope u don't mind...good.

Forever True(honest)

-Pirategoddess
YonderTiger chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
I really liked this! I think I may have started crying at some point though, because there are tears on my face and I have no clue where they came from.

Overall, you did a good on this, but some of your facts aren't completely accurate. One being: InuTaisho died right after Inuyasha was born, so he never had a chance to even talk to his father, let alone by raised by him. But, I do believe you were correct in saying Inuyasha knew Sesshomaru from his youth, because when he first enters the series, Inuyasha recognizes him immediately. I have no idea how Izayoi died, it wasn't mentioned in the series, but the way you have it portrayed is very probable.

By the information you have in your author's note, I am guessing you changed some of the information to more match your current mood? If so, you did so very well, and didn't leave any unanswered questions like some authors do when they change facts.

Grammar in this one was ok, but you kept switching from first person point of view to third. You kept typing 'him' when Inuyasha was talking about himself.

Your facts concerning Kikyo are pretty accurate from as far as I can tell. She did love him though, but you were right in saying that she wanted him to become a full human before she'd marry him. That's one of the reasons I prefer Kagome over Kikyo. I am also assuming that you have this set after the anime ends because you have Kagome as Inuyasha's mate. I do love how you portrayed Kagome through Inuyasha's eyes. Also, this was kept fairly in-character, which I appreciate.

The opening sentence in your fic alone made me want to read the rest, so good job on that. It isn't often I come across a strong opening sentence to an author's story where it alone makes me interested in seeing what the author wrote afterwards.

So, after my endless blabbing, I think your story, overall, was very well done. Your writing style, and knack for details makes it all the better. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this, and I look forward to reading more work from you. I can not wait to see what you come up with next!

-Awaiting your next work with much anticipation!