Reviews for Sesshoumaru! Sit boy!
munford chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I love happy endings. Good job.
young kagome chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
JoeMoChaos chapter 20 . 12/7/2012
it was a great story
starlight princess135 chapter 20 . 2/11/2012
*clap* *clap* *sniff* s-s-s-so butifull! could please write more?
PreppyLove31 chapter 20 . 7/8/2011
AWW LOVE IT! AMAZING PLOT...KEEP IT UP! _
HeartOfNewcastle chapter 10 . 10/8/2010
LOVEING IT! :) i would read more but i want to go to sleep but it will be the first thing on my list tomoz lol :)
Azumigurl chapter 14 . 10/30/2009
cool
Gaara of The Sand Lover chapter 20 . 8/2/2009
I Love this story. I'm cring. i always thought that Sesshomaru should get Kagome.
Shayleatone chapter 20 . 1/6/2009
good 1
sailormoonlover chapter 20 . 1/2/2009
Great story! A bit sad at first but, great story! I loved the together forever part. You know how when Sesshomaru 'broke' Kagome and Kagome's inner thoughts were:

1)Don’t you know why Kagome? You are not good enough, you were never good. You always bring pain to others, by breaking the jewel, do you see how many lives you ruined?

2)You know it is true, why would I lie? Now Sesshoumaru wants you out! Can you not see? He doesn’t trust you! He never did, and here you were thinking that he might have feelings for you!

3)Yeah and that’s is why he thinks you are the reason his castle was attacked.

And her inner thoughts were mean while Sesshomaru's were criticizing him and loving toward Kagome? Well, I think everyone has the bad thoughts, expecially in relationships when you blame yourself. Anyways, continue writing! )
Steph chapter 20 . 12/18/2008
Question, did kagome ever end up removing the rosary?
The Sins Of Fate chapter 20 . 8/30/2008
I love is so sweet and so story.I love it...
katlyn chapter 9 . 8/18/2008
Okay, not done with the story but I like the name of the neko demon. Were you or are you, by any chance, a Shakira fan? I, personally, only like "Hips Don't Lie" by her. And when I read her name that song just popped into my head XD. Good story so far. It actually has a plot. Unlike SOME stories.
liz the awesumus chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I have read a number of stories and novels in my lifetime and i must say that your premise while good, does not make up for the writing itself. You have a tendancy to skip through ideas far too quickly. instead of saying that inuyasha has chosen kikyo and left elaborate. describe facial expressions and feelings. settings etc... same with dialogue. what are the characters doing as they speak. are they bristling with anger and clenching and unclenching their fists or are they completely nonchalant and staring off into space as if their partner in conversation does not matter. you have great potential i only ask that you slow down a bit and allow your characters to exist instead of just your story line. your ideas are also excellent. please continue writing and i apologize if i am blunt as i am very drunk.
Aeropostale Ace chapter 20 . 6/5/2008