Reviews for Sesshoumaru! Sit boy!
Jennifer Jackson chapter 7 . 10/11/2015
O.M.G, O.M.G!, O.M.G!
Your the most amazing writer i'v ever seen! *well technically read, but you get the picture *
I'm going to ask you some questions if you don't mind.

• are you a boy or a girl?
• how old are you?
• could you be my friend?
• do you live in America?
• could I have your number?
• WHY ARE YOU SO FREAKIN AWESOME!?
• *I know it's not a question * I would love to meet you in person.

Bye bye for now /./ , XD

P.S you can find me on facebook just reminded me that you wrote this story, sorry I suck at memory T.Y.
Espeon804 chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Hahahaha! About time he got a taste of what Inuyasha has to go through!
munford chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I love happy endings. Good job.
young kagome chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
Shiro OniChi chapter 20 . 12/7/2012
it was a great story
starlight princess135 chapter 20 . 2/11/2012
*clap* *clap* *sniff* s-s-s-so butifull! could please write more?
PreppyLove31 chapter 20 . 7/8/2011
AWW LOVE IT! AMAZING PLOT...KEEP IT UP! _
HeartOfNewcastle chapter 10 . 10/8/2010
LOVEING IT! :) i would read more but i want to go to sleep but it will be the first thing on my list tomoz lol :)
Azumigurl chapter 14 . 10/30/2009
cool
Gaara of The Sand Lover chapter 20 . 8/2/2009
I Love this story. I'm cring. i always thought that Sesshomaru should get Kagome.
Shayleatone chapter 20 . 1/6/2009
good 1
sailormoonlover chapter 20 . 1/2/2009
Great story! A bit sad at first but, great story! I loved the together forever part. You know how when Sesshomaru 'broke' Kagome and Kagome's inner thoughts were:

1)Don’t you know why Kagome? You are not good enough, you were never good. You always bring pain to others, by breaking the jewel, do you see how many lives you ruined?

2)You know it is true, why would I lie? Now Sesshoumaru wants you out! Can you not see? He doesn’t trust you! He never did, and here you were thinking that he might have feelings for you!

3)Yeah and that’s is why he thinks you are the reason his castle was attacked.

And her inner thoughts were mean while Sesshomaru's were criticizing him and loving toward Kagome? Well, I think everyone has the bad thoughts, expecially in relationships when you blame yourself. Anyways, continue writing! )
Steph chapter 20 . 12/18/2008
Question, did kagome ever end up removing the rosary?
The Sins Of Fate chapter 20 . 8/30/2008
I love is so sweet and so story.I love it...
katlyn chapter 9 . 8/18/2008
Okay, not done with the story but I like the name of the neko demon. Were you or are you, by any chance, a Shakira fan? I, personally, only like "Hips Don't Lie" by her. And when I read her name that song just popped into my head XD. Good story so far. It actually has a plot. Unlike SOME stories.