Reviews for Living A Life Foretold
Ismail Saeed chapter 12 . 1/6/2007
I believe this is the first time I've put a review on one of your stories, though I love them.

However, there was an important thread in chapters 10 or 11 that you left hanging... the press got a look at which car Tuxedo Kamen came out of. And the other Senshi. Also, Usagi was untransformed in the mobile armor, and maybe people saw that...

I'll grant you that maybe the Outers wouldn't go to the funeral...
Richforce chapter 12 . 1/6/2007
Great chapter, and a wonderful way to end a story.
Richforce chapter 11 . 1/5/2007
This chapter had some really deep feelings in it. Nice job.
SlipperyLiz chapter 11 . 1/1/2007
Ooh, good ending. This chapter was great for action and creative solutions to tough problems.
GB Keeper chapter 11 . 12/30/2006
Wow, that was so good. Can't wait to see how it ends.
Sparkling Moon Phoenix chapter 11 . 12/30/2006
Stunning, breathtakingly brilliant! I could learn much from a writer like yourself.
Eva chapter 11 . 12/30/2006
Poor Ami, poor Ryo. I hope he finds peace now.
Richforce chapter 10 . 12/23/2006
Great job
GB Keeper chapter 9 . 12/21/2006
This is such a great story. And what a cliffhanger! Please update soon.
Eva chapter 9 . 12/17/2006
That is something different... Usagi as a power source. I don't think I have seen that one before. Quite original. Please update soon. I want to see what's going to happen.
Paula jr chapter 9 . 12/17/2006
OMFG. I knew this was probably gonna happen, but you made it so dramatic it still shocked me.

Just one question:How does Hino-san know that Rei is Sailor Mars?
Richforce chapter 9 . 12/16/2006
Looks like the doc is insane in the membrane.
Eva chapter 8 . 12/11/2006
This looks like Usagi is in trouble and I have to agree, Jupiter and Venus are busy doing something not so smart. I wonder how everything is going to work out.
SlipperyLiz chapter 8 . 12/10/2006
Rei certainly has a way about her, doesn't she? I like her 'interview' with Taguchi. I also enjoyed the flirting between Michiru and Haruka-they're incorrigible. The pieces have been laid out, and I look forward to seeing the puzzle put together!
GoldenRat chapter 8 . 12/9/2006
I think the Scouts are being a bit careless, taking the assasin over to Rei's shrine is a huge lead.
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »