Reviews for Living A Life Foretold
GB Keeper chapter 9 . 12/21/2006
This is such a great story. And what a cliffhanger! Please update soon.
Eva chapter 9 . 12/17/2006
That is something different... Usagi as a power source. I don't think I have seen that one before. Quite original. Please update soon. I want to see what's going to happen.
Paula jr chapter 9 . 12/17/2006
OMFG. I knew this was probably gonna happen, but you made it so dramatic it still shocked me.

Just one question:How does Hino-san know that Rei is Sailor Mars?
Richforce chapter 9 . 12/16/2006
Looks like the doc is insane in the membrane.
Eva chapter 8 . 12/11/2006
This looks like Usagi is in trouble and I have to agree, Jupiter and Venus are busy doing something not so smart. I wonder how everything is going to work out.
SlipperyLiz chapter 8 . 12/10/2006
Rei certainly has a way about her, doesn't she? I like her 'interview' with Taguchi. I also enjoyed the flirting between Michiru and Haruka-they're incorrigible. The pieces have been laid out, and I look forward to seeing the puzzle put together!
GoldenRat chapter 8 . 12/9/2006
I think the Scouts are being a bit careless, taking the assasin over to Rei's shrine is a huge lead.
Leena-Sama chapter 8 . 12/9/2006
Once again you have left me breathless and intrigued. I love the way that this story is developing and I cannot wait to see what you decide to do next. Here's hoping we'll see another update soon.
Richforce chapter 8 . 12/9/2006
Great chapter
Eva chapter 7 . 12/8/2006
I am wondering. If I remember correctly,in your story 'Blinded by science' Haruka tells Hotaru that they had dealed with androids and Vilyu more times. Is Vilyu or maybe an android copy of her pulling the strings on this?
Irul chapter 7 . 12/3/2006
"Can't a person take their dog for walkies without being stared at?" O_o;
SlipperyLiz chapter 7 . 12/3/2006
Oh, what good chapters! I'm glad Toshi finally got his explanation about Minako's activities. And poor Urawa! I hope he gets a little happiness. I hope the senshi can beat the government and the mecha!
Deep Serenity chapter 7 . 12/2/2006
funny and refreshing to see more of their warrior side...which to me is doing what needs to be done.

LOL at the crows!

good job I really like this story
Richforce chapter 7 . 12/2/2006
Why do I a feeling before they learn soemthing useful someone is going to slience Taguchi, Permanetly?
Richforce chapter 6 . 11/27/2006
This is great, I'll keep an eye on it.
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »