Reviews for Living A Life Foretold
Leena-Sama chapter 8 . 12/9/2006
Once again you have left me breathless and intrigued. I love the way that this story is developing and I cannot wait to see what you decide to do next. Here's hoping we'll see another update soon.
Richforce chapter 8 . 12/9/2006
Great chapter
Eva chapter 7 . 12/8/2006
I am wondering. If I remember correctly,in your story 'Blinded by science' Haruka tells Hotaru that they had dealed with androids and Vilyu more times. Is Vilyu or maybe an android copy of her pulling the strings on this?
Irul chapter 7 . 12/3/2006
"Can't a person take their dog for walkies without being stared at?" O_o;
SlipperyLiz chapter 7 . 12/3/2006
Oh, what good chapters! I'm glad Toshi finally got his explanation about Minako's activities. And poor Urawa! I hope he gets a little happiness. I hope the senshi can beat the government and the mecha!
Deep Serenity chapter 7 . 12/2/2006
funny and refreshing to see more of their warrior side...which to me is doing what needs to be done.

LOL at the crows!

good job I really like this story
Richforce chapter 7 . 12/2/2006
Why do I a feeling before they learn soemthing useful someone is going to slience Taguchi, Permanetly?
Richforce chapter 6 . 11/27/2006
This is great, I'll keep an eye on it.
Leena-Sama chapter 6 . 11/26/2006
It's been a very long time since I've found a fic like this, that has just sucked me in and refuses to let me go. You are doing an absolutely amazing job with this story, and it's so very well written. I can't wait to see more. Keep writing!

-Leena
Hidden Firecracker chapter 6 . 11/25/2006
Oh, that was bold - even for Minako! Still, Toshi needed to know. I also enjoyed Urawa's vision of him and Ami. I like how you give his character so much strength.
ev a chapter 5 . 11/22/2006
please write more very very very soon
SlipperyLiz chapter 5 . 11/18/2006
Oh, I see where this is going. Usagi just can't catch a break, can she? I am interested to see how the assassination plot will work out along with the mobile suit technology and Urawa.
gigglingferret chapter 4 . 11/11/2006
I think you should know that I started spazzing (in a good way) when Urawa woke up.

That is all.
SlipperyLiz chapter 4 . 11/11/2006
Well, I for one am relieved to know that Urawa didn't try to assassinate the prime minister. I hope that involving the senshi in Shinjiri's politics doesn't end badly for them. Looking forward to the next chapter!
somuchpretty chapter 3 . 11/5/2006
Hino-san is making it very hard for me not to hate him:( Rei is so not going to like his plans! Anyhoo I really liked this chapter, especially Usagi's stubborness I could totally see her doing that_ Can't wait for the next chapter!
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »