Reviews for Living A Life Foretold
SlipperyLiz chapter 3 . 11/4/2006
Ooh, it's getting good! It'll be interesting to see how Hino tries to get the senshi in on these goings-on, and how they react to him. Looking forward to chapter four!
1746 chapter 3 . 11/4/2006
What a father..if he can be called like that..

I'm curious why Hino wants to bring the senshi into equation..

Please update sooner.. and faster...I realy like your storyes
somuchpretty chapter 2 . 10/30/2006
I'm in love with you, because you updated in one week! Hizah! Anyways, this is turning out to be a really interesting fic, and I'm going to propose that its going to be one of your best _ Looking forward to new chapters!
SlipperyLiz chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
This chapter seems to be mostly set-up, but it's good set-up. Battle suits? This will be interesting.
somuchpretty chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Hizah! You have returned! I'm so excited to be back in this era, I personally really enjoy when the scouts are adults and CT hasn't happened yet. I'm really excited about this story, if the first chapter is any indication then its going to be awesome!
deep serenity chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
very nice start and very interesting! i look foward to more!
SlipperyLiz chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Dear me! Of all the people, for it to be Urawa! I, for one, am very surprised. I'm also very much looking forward to another story full of Hino's despicable but clever political manuevering.
Hidden Firecracker chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Of all things I never saw that coming-Urawa possibly being involved in such a plot. That is a nice twist with some nice possibilities. I am intrigued by the set up with the story and how it deals with politics. It is always a treat to see SM stories deal with something deeper than the usual cliché plots that we see so much of. Your stories are always fun to read and I can’t wait to see the next chapter! I also wanted to compliment you on your consistency with updating your stories. That is hard to do and much appreciated!
1746 chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Thanx for another great story of yours... Plese continue to write more and update more often...You are a tallented writer.

It amazes me how Urawa would want to assasinate the prime -minister considering that he can fortell the future and all... Hmm.. I hope this will be explained in further chapters...
runnerz chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
This fic has a lot of potential. I'm excited to see what you'll do with it, especially because you could go in almost any direction.
Bin82501 chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
I love your stories so I can't wait for what happens next. Please update.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4