Reviews for Dear Ginny
tricorvus chapter 16 . 3/20
You ended yours better than JKR ended hers
Rock on
tricorvus chapter 1 . 3/20
Oh I like this!
G Fawkes chapter 16 . 10/7/2014
And... done.

Cute. Way better than most really short fics. If anyone is skimming reviews to guage whether the to read, or not... READ IT.
GF chapter 9 . 10/7/2014
Serioudly, dude, just wack the clingy, dirty, greasy, ooh yes, eel like, trashy, gold digging, hero worshiping, socially climbing wannabe, SKANK HO, and get it over with.. (lol fooc) (I love- hating Ginny!)
G Fawkes chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
Plesse, someone just "accidently" nick her with a basilisk fang... soon?!
G Fawkes chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
' Time somone sends Ginny some bubotuber pus.
FuN FiFi chapter 16 . 7/6/2014
This was another interesting fic of yours, this time it's all about Harry's letters to Ginny [excet for the end]. It was fun to imagine Harry being as open as you showed him to be thorough his letters since normally, he's like a closed book. It would've been more fun if you showed Ginny's responses to him because it seemed that her words were as fiery as her red hair. All in all, cute story!
starboy454 chapter 16 . 3/26/2014
excellent story
HexyMama chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
untill he leaves the in the tent?
HexyMama chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Poor Harry is digging himself in pretty deep! lol
Mr Norrell chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
Very well done, Chem Prof. Good job.
Mr Norrell chapter 10 . 7/2/2012
Congrats, sir. You've just become my first favorite author.
Penghost chapter 16 . 6/26/2012
The way you framed this story is amazing for me.

I hadn't thought it would work that well.

But then i remembered who the writer was. :)

Well don again. Keep going

Greetings

Herby
Gustavia chapter 16 . 4/7/2012
My first comment is to let you know that like all your writing I absolutly adored this.

The one sided letters pitched one straight into the emotive issues surrounding "The Trio" and Ginny.

I admit to a certain fondess for the Harry/Hermione pairing although like others I prefer Harry/Luna. That being said you make Harry/Hermione so believable that I am rooting for them from the word go.

Will Ginny go?

Of course she will!

Ginny's own vanity could not let her stay away. In her mind she will think back to the letter where Harry was so complimentary about her being in a Bridesmaids Dress that she will simply put to the back of her thoughts that the eyes of the Groom are normally focussed primarly on his Bride.

A touch of the "see what you are missing syndrome". A tad childish, I know but heck there are even middle-aged women who still fall prey to that particular folly.

I would like to think that Ginny may meet the one for her at the wedding but if not she may even discover what it is she does want in life and where she goes from here is her choice.

I think Ginny will have a good life and discover that although her middle name is Molly she can be a totally different woman than her Mother.

Look out Wizarding World they don't know what is going to hit them!

Ginny will come out just fine.
Runecutter chapter 16 . 3/4/2012
I'm not entirely sure myself.

On the one hand she seemed to be not very attached to her various love interests while in her inner self lusting for Harry, so she already knew how to get over with breaking up and everything combined. On the other side... Hermione didn't really take her "Boy who lived" fantasies away, did she? She just used the fact that there wss no such person and snatched the guy Ginny thought of to be that ominuous legendary wizard of her dreams, so a good time after breaking up for good could have been enough for her to come to grips with the WHY of her relationship failing and that the one to blame really was herself not Harry or Hermione.

I think my best guess would be that she would accept in the attempt to get over with it and to be a good friend after all but she would probably make a poor job out of it and some time during the festivities start to make a scene and storm off furiously just to regret it soon after. What's in stora after that? I don't know. Harry could react in every possible way, from pity to anger and depending on his reaction the decisions for the future would form. Hermione wouldn't trust herself to make that decision in the face of the fresh hurt, but probably still would want to get back her best female friend Ginny so might nudge him into that direction.

Ahhh i really enjoyed this story... i think i have read it already some time in the distant past (2009?) but didn't recognize that until the letter from Hermione came reporting about Riddles demise and Harry's condition... I#ve truly enjoyed letting every letter affect me and to respond a little bit to most of the chapters like a running commentary, I guess all in all it is quite a wordcount of myself in there ;) Thank you for thinking of something as beautiful as this story and sharing it with the community. It is well appreciated! (and hopefully i haven't already commented here or this words are all futile anyhow.

I hope you'll do more stuff soon, i always like what you're putting together in the way of plot ideas, character development and insight into the figures thinking. And of course i always love a good fluffy Harmony tale!