Reviews for Dear Ginny
hhrforever chapter 16 . 5/6
Love this story. I liked how they ended up together. I don't know about if Ginny would accept or not.
Your author notes are so often hilarious!
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
Seeing as Harry and Ginny only dated for a few weeks, I think this letter is seriously out of bounds. He talks to her like she's just a friend, or like they have an amazing relationship with lots of trust and went through enough together for it to be okay to talk about the assets of their mutual female friend who's gonna stay with him for months. Anyways, Harry is a git.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
I found this awkward letter pretty funny.
tricorvus chapter 16 . 3/20/2015
You ended yours better than JKR ended hers
Rock on
tricorvus chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Oh I like this!
G Fawkes chapter 16 . 10/7/2014
And... done.

Cute. Way better than most really short fics. If anyone is skimming reviews to guage whether the to read, or not... READ IT.
GF chapter 9 . 10/7/2014
Serioudly, dude, just wack the clingy, dirty, greasy, ooh yes, eel like, trashy, gold digging, hero worshiping, socially climbing wannabe, SKANK HO, and get it over with.. (lol fooc) (I love- hating Ginny!)
G Fawkes chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
Plesse, someone just "accidently" nick her with a basilisk fang... soon?!
G Fawkes chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
' Time somone sends Ginny some bubotuber pus.
FuN FiFi chapter 16 . 7/6/2014
This was another interesting fic of yours, this time it's all about Harry's letters to Ginny [excet for the end]. It was fun to imagine Harry being as open as you showed him to be thorough his letters since normally, he's like a closed book. It would've been more fun if you showed Ginny's responses to him because it seemed that her words were as fiery as her red hair. All in all, cute story!
starboy454 chapter 16 . 3/26/2014
excellent story
HexyMama chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
untill he leaves the in the tent?
HexyMama chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Poor Harry is digging himself in pretty deep! lol
Mr Norrell chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
Very well done, Chem Prof. Good job.