Reviews for Touch
Nota Bene chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
amazing as well! the writing is just beautiful and i can't express how much i enjoyed reading. you have amazing talent! care to send some of it my way?

estie
TiniTinuviel chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Aw! That was BEAUTIFUL!

I know, I'm sorry I'm such a terrible person and took over a year to come back to this and read & review, and LOVE! You writing style is so fluid and smooth; it's absolutely breath-taking! And of course I love the story - and getting full contact on that final night... It was amazing! I honestly had no idea how you were going to do that scene without making it seem like total slash but you fully accomplished it and then some!

I'm so taken-aback right now - I really do think it's that amazing - my brain is just not running on all cylinders to say what I feel, but it's terrific, fantastic, amazing, and above all -lovely,- -beautiful,- a million other praises.

Don't ever lose your poetic style, it truly defines you and gives such a sense of emotion to the words; lost, lonely, recognizant, hopeful, triumphant...

I wish I could write like you!

tini :)
Lizzy chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
This is very well written. But I'm a bit worried that Harry is wrong and their relationship won't stay balanced. It seems likely to blow up at any moment.
Luc chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
I can't help but fear, that despite all the conclusions, Harry is terribly wrong and Severus is thinking way differently.

Intense story. A good read.
Toki Mirage chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Wow. that was really well written. I'm gonna check out your other stuff just to see if there's some more awesomeness floating around.
Naniwoiutennen chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
No matter how high you were when you wrote this... it was surprisingly (not really that surprising...) in character. It was perfect, and I love your style, and use of pedantic diction. This was very good.
catti666 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Ahem... did I really read it? I'm trying to say myself I'm not into slash-stories... but too often I end up to read them and with a enthasiasm so well. That was quite... impressive. I generally dislike slash, or I used to at least. Maybe I've got to admit that I really am a sucker to a vividly described slash-stories, as this was! Wonderful story!
NotRelevant chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
What an exquisite story. The psychological aspects, the delicious tension, the characterisation of Snape... everything's just wonderful.

Thank you very much for this brilliant reading!
Headmistress Skies chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
I really liked this. I thought the tension was good between the sexuality and the way you justified him needing that level of relationship for some other purpose.

Please join my RPG at (with spaces not dots, so it doesn't get edited out) w geocities com/headmaster_cromwell