Reviews for A Normal Human Life
onetree chapter 13 . 11/13/2014
This chapter is so sweet! First tome reviewing your story, but I've really enjoyed the idea and your writing thus far :) the part where you mentioned that that was how your husband proposed to you was really so so precious! Love it :-)
Motherof8 chapter 14 . 5/6/2014
Loved the story. Thanks for writing it
alycaly chapter 14 . 11/8/2009
I like that it's a happy ending, even though some of it doesn't quite seem to fit with the rest of the story, or with the Twilight canon. I do love the idea of Charlie asking to be changed after he retires! :)
Smile-J chapter 14 . 4/26/2009
I'm so glad I found your story on someones favourites, I loved it!

I never really got why human experiences should be such a big deal, I love the way you showed how negative they can be and the things that are more important.

Thanks, great story!
laceyndom chapter 14 . 4/14/2009
Great story! Love it!
Scared-Like-Me chapter 14 . 12/21/2008
wow. that was beautiful . i know lame discription but i just can't think of a word that just suits it properly.

this story has everything that breaking dawn needed, not that i didn't love breaking dawn but that gave bella a back bone and she's not always weak and can stand up for herself against edward, and her realationship with rosalie couldn't have bloomed any better.

and charlie a vampire, that is classic.

i don't think i'll ever forget this story, and i hope you keep writing.

- Klutzy Me -

xanimejunkie chapter 14 . 8/11/2008
Aw... I loved this story! Charlie being a vampire, that's a twist. Well, keep on writing your stories! .
I am Harry Cullen chapter 14 . 5/23/2008
great job!
lostinapapercup chapter 13 . 11/9/2007
omg that was one of the most romantic proposals i've ever read! just thought i should share that.. :)
Llama Mama23 chapter 5 . 7/13/2007
HAHAHA!that note was
Dazzled Dragonfly chapter 14 . 5/26/2007
You are awsome!

I laugh my head offat the part of Edwatrd and Bella passing a note and the thing with the teachers! You have a great story here!
Nayame chapter 14 . 5/15/2007
The Epilogue wasn't really my taste but the rest of the story is just great and cute
Wait For The Stars chapter 13 . 5/14/2007
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY! It is so one of my faves. The only thing is you should have changed the ending a bit. LOVE IT FOREVER!
sillylamb chapter 14 . 5/12/2007
oh, i thought that the end would be alittle longer, but hey, i cant complain, it was good. soo yah. umm hmm.
Priestess Kohana chapter 14 . 3/20/2007
This was an hilarious and moving story, I absolutely loved it! Fantastic job on this story, and I especially loved this ending.

Keep up the marvelous work and I look forward to reading more from you!

Congrats on a great accmoplishment!