Reviews for Save the King
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2017
This is so sweet! I love this pair! Thank you for posting.
Fan chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
What's so brilliant about changing the ending of someone's else's story?
I'mNoLongerActive'Sorry chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
I love this story, you're such an amazing writer! Well done!
The Best and The Baddest chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Anime/manga.y u no make this the ending.I love awesomeness. brilliant. cannot be expressed by I loved the part when their father's spit their drinks.:-) .
KathrenCullen18 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Love the ending :)
marwamarwa chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Absolutely adorable.
twelveh chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Oh! I loved this. The ending got me to spit out my own drink, but not from Kyouya saying yes, but because of their dad's comments! XD Great ending to a great story!
The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
oh oh oh OH! I *LOVE* it! it is wonderful, amazing, pure BRILLIANCE AND GENIUS! :) thank you for the story. I really loved it. :)
AVioletQueen chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I loved this! I wish the anime had really gone like this. My favorite line...? "Without the sun, there wouldn't be any shadows. Without Tamaki, there wouldn't be a Kyouya." I was like, DUDE. I'VE NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT IT LIKE THAT BEFORE. Very enlightening ;) good job!
lovesick fool chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
"Without the sun, there wouldn't be any shadows. With Tamaki, there wouldn't be a Kyouya."? LOVE THAT LINE! It was epic :)

Great job!
foxtrotelly chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
AMAZING!

And just when I was losing my fangirl essence, you had fully brought it to life, crazier than ever. Thank you so much for writing this! I never would've thought anyone would have the idea of writing it from the supposed point-of-view of Kyou who, of all people, was set on being the knight in shining armor of this part of the story.

I loved your metaphors so much! The sun and shadows Tamaki and Kyouya? Good God you're a genius! And heehee, I loved those bits of bromance action too, if I do say so myself. ;) Most of all, I just loved THIS. Love, actually. I'm not quite over it yet after squealing for three minutes or so, to be honest lol. XD And yeah, once again, THANK YOU.

I'm so favoriting this. _ Fantastic job!

~foxtrotelly
heytherepanda chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
This...THIS is the ending. . The SHOW got it wrong!
MyColdHeart chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
rofl, that was awesome C:
Darkgreenfangirl chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Why couldn't this be the ending? -_- I like the ending and everything but this one is better
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
That Omake... I can't stop thinking about it! XD "Kyouya wasn’t leading, Yoshio noted, and wondered why he wasn’t more surprised." - Love it! Kyoya should be unpredictable more often! o-