Reviews for False Memory
Paralelsky chapter 21 . 3/24/2011
Congratulations! The amount of data you put in this story while still making it enjoyable to read is incredible. That shows that you are a well-trained researcher who can both gather facts and make out theories sound enough to be canon. I love your story so far and I'm very glad that I've started to read it. And so you know, the "Sentinel" reference you made in this chapter just tickled me pink. God, I miss that show. Good thing that Supernatural was aired since then!

Have a wonderful week,

Paralelsky
Named chapter 27 . 6/30/2010
So very confusing for me to have a Southern Baptist minister referred to as a priest!
Named chapter 19 . 6/30/2010
Hahaha. Sorry I keep commenting on random stuff every couple of chapters, but the thought of someone not from the US trying to figure out our educational system makes me laugh. Because it all seems so self-evident to us (I know what grade I was in when xyz happened, not how old I was), but all the options and "normally, but..."s and so ons must be very confusing!
NamedForTheWind chapter 13 . 6/30/2010
I couldn't help but laugh as I read this chapter; not because of anything in particular that occurs in it, but because it reminds of my arguments/discussions with two of my friends. They are both Protestant, and I'm Catholic, and we always come to an impasse with "literal interpretation of the Bible" vs "Catholic Tradition".
NamedForTheWind chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
The bit about the accent...most Americans would recognize right off the bat that someone was either Southern or from the British Isles/Australia (we can't always tell the difference between even London and Australia, and certain Southern accents sound extremely similar to certain British accents). "not particularly American" is...not the best description. If you ever rewrite or have to describe an accent like this from the perspective of an American again, try something like "vaguely British"
Dreamer44integrity.com chapter 37 . 3/3/2009
This is a great story and I hope you will write a sequel to it. I have one question, though. In chapter twenty, you mentioned the Dresden Files, Tanya Huff, the Sentinel, NCIS, but who is the ATF agent named Standish from and where did you get Pete Caine from. I'm just Curious. Oh, and the Sentinel story you did was awesome by the way.
Sarah chapter 31 . 1/8/2009
Good story line. Looking forward to reading the next chapters.
Melodious329 chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
I loved when Dean was like 'who needs grammar anyway?' YOu made him seem smarter than he would admit to while at the same time keeping him in character, because Dean doesn't care about grammar even if he dos take the time to wonder about it in his head. Fabulous
jaybee1119 chapter 31 . 11/14/2008
Really awesome keep up the great work...
Choas Babe chapter 28 . 11/13/2008
Can I just say that I learn a lot by reading your story? Thank you for doing research and letting us know about it.
Choas Babe chapter 21 . 11/13/2008
I just finished Nevermore, and I have to say that this made me snicker. I like your portrayl of the boys, most stories I run into have Sam turn into a complete girl, and I am a girl so I can say that, when he finds out more of Dean's past. It annoys me so badly.
Von chapter 30 . 10/12/2008
Well, i have to say that your 'bite sized' chapters are normally a pet frustration of mine. :D It all stems from greed.. I would gorge myself on a 800-paged epic if given half a chance!

But I did find this fic so thoroughly enjoyable! Everything about it, from the characterisations to the wonderfully 'tight' relationship you write for Sam and Dean. Silent communication, instant understanding, very nearly non-verbal at times. The concept of 'we' meaning 'I' for them.

I'm very sorry to hear about your healthand even MORE sorry to hear about your current lack of mojo. Not for my sake as a reader, but yours as a writer. There IS something wonderfully enjoyable about writing in the mood, so you have my full empathy over the awkward vaccum left behind.

May it be extremely temporary! :D

Back to your writing, for a moment, I wanted to take a moment to appreciate how you have Sam and his abilities really flex. not unbelievably fantastic or unbelievably restrictive.. but just there, not being ignored the way the series did.

(I mean, there's ignoring them due to Sam-repression and ignoring them due to 'Darn, this could be a pain to write about later'. The latter is NOT impressive.)

It was wonderful for Sam to finally be able to express his stress in a way he is built to do - through words. :D Equally wonderful is the notion that Dean may have overheard, which is one of the VERY few situations in which Sam would speak freely and completely, and Dean would *hear* him in the same manner.

Best wishes for the future, both in regards to your health AND your writing.

(STARGATE, argh, don't get me cancelled. A female character I liked? (Carter) Jack and Daniel bantering, mocking interaction gone? Clone!Jack ignored despite quite a well-casted actor and a VERY rich opportunity for futher exploration? Some new all-american boy brought in to boss Carter around (because having a woman in charge is only a good idea for a couple of episodes) and try and be lovably clueless/badass military like Jack.. but.. less so?

Yeah whatever. Shame on you!)

[Coughs] I'll just stop ranting now.. ALTHOUGH! I HAVE to say, if you haven't already? sgcbearcub - fantastic series Monkey Screaming. I'm sure you've already stumbled across it at some point, though. :S :)
alp chapter 30 . 8/2/2008
When you have energy, time and inclination we all will enjoy your writing. Meantime, be well and focus on the priorities of life.
Vicki chapter 30 . 8/2/2008
Thanks for taking the time to let your readers know you're still okay. I hope you do continue writing-your stories are fascinating and complex, and I've spent several enjoyable hours reading them in the couple of weeks I've been into Supernatural fanfic-but even if you don't, it's nice to know you're okay. I personally have had one experience where a very good writer dropped off the face of the earth, and it was a good five months before someone mentioned she had died in a car crash, so it's very much appreciated that you took the time to post.

Good luck with RL!
Mari chapter 29 . 5/22/2008
I, foolishly, did not notice that this story was not comeplete when I started reading it. And, Oh, can I just say, it was not a welcome revelation! I can't wait to find out what happens next! Here I was, happily, reading along, and then BAM...TBC !

AAH ! Sorry for my mini-rant, I really only meant to tell you how much I was enjoying this story, and to implore you for another well, I have stayed up far to late reading what there was, so I suppose it was for the best that I am left hanging (though hopefully not for long?). Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Eagerly awaiting an update, Mari
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »