Reviews for The New Hope Players
Bookcrazysongbird chapter 13 . 2/6/2014
Wow! Amazing story, I can definitely picture the children doing that!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/1/2013
I liked it.
Cryanth chapter 12 . 4/23/2012
Children are SOOOOO EVIL sometimes! This a great story!
Cryanth chapter 13 . 4/23/2012
!
maka loves chocolateee chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
OH MY GOSH loll i don't think i ever thought of that when i imagined kel and dom getting together. i love it! you should write an epilogue that says about them being married and having childeren!
SighingWinter chapter 13 . 7/2/2011
Lol!
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 13 . 3/12/2011
oh ma gawd. amazing! please do a sequel :)
chaoticmom chapter 13 . 4/9/2010
Very cute so far it's one of my favorites. I love the kids! Especially after everything in Lady Knight they definatly could pull something like this The only 'problem' I had was that 'Dom' would have been talking to 'Wolset' in the last scene of the play since Gil was mortally wounded and died right after Kel returned from killing Blayce and Stenmun, holding her hand if I remember right. Neal almost got stabbed in the back trying to tend him as Kel went back in the keep after Blayce and his Dog. other wise out standing!take care
darkwingsdarkwords chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I'm already intrigued. Plus... I'm a Dom/Kel fan to the end. Can't wait to see how this unfolds.
morgan allayne chapter 13 . 2/14/2010
adorable! i loved it even if it was a bit ooc for kel not to notice
cherryblossom27a chapter 13 . 2/7/2010
this is one of my favorite stories!

those children are EVIL AND CLEVER!

and the ending was good!
Me Myself I chapter 13 . 1/6/2010
a masterpiece
Emaelin again D chapter 13 . 11/15/2009
After I reviewed, I just realized something else.

You know how there's alot of people tellin' ya to get a beta? I am volunteering for that if you'll take me! D And I promise I have the time! Not like some people that just say they'll do it and then completely forget about it... (

Anyways, if you want me to be your beta, email or pm me soon!

Over and out! E
Emaelin chapter 13 . 11/15/2009
O M G! bestest story ever! this is the only story i've read about New Hope's kids, and well, its totally AMAZING! and since you incorporated Dom/Kel in it... that just makes it all the more AMAZING!

and the play was really great. you put in all the elements that a real play and actors have. (i would know, my school just finished putting on our fall production and I was on the technical crew) seriously, have you been in/helped produce any plays or musicals? because if you haven't you should!

anyways, loved it, please write more stories about the kids and the other... "future plots" you hinted at in this story.

over and out! E
Rdr-Wrtr chapter 13 . 9/21/2009
Incredible. I enjoyed the slithgty noncannon take on their relationship. It was nice to read a fic that was purely Kel/Dom and nothing about the war or a bunch of fluff betwen other couples. I'll read again and again.