Reviews for As to Why Demons are Hunted
Eternum123 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
well...I don't have a clue who Masayoshi is. Or Connor wait...I think I remember Connor from another of your fan fictions. I THINK. Well, I'll keep reading!
Master Masa Random chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Hehe, cool stuff! And don't bother apologizing, you know I don't care if you use masayoshi. Masatoshi on the other hand... lol, don't you hate typo's that we miss? Anywho, that was pretty cool, I don't know the crossover though... Connor and Masayoshi's fight was pretty funny, I guess the staff is what he used before he used the pen huh? Thanks for filling my plotholes! Neat Omake too! See you around!
Raedric chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
xD I use you as a guinea pig in my parodies simply because I know you appreciate the humor. Thank god I don't like lamb chops.

I see you got inspiration from my suggestion, I am flattered. I updated my story, btw. I am getting around to doing the other one.

One day, I will -make- you use my OC. He gets lonely.

J/P. This has a lot of potential as a full length fic, and I just felt like celebrating something.

(I got nearly three thousand words in one chapter! YES!)
Serac chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Wow, Connor showed up again! In pink! Originally, Chamo was the only one who got away with calling him Emo, but now Masayoshi has, day, vengeance will be had. Even if not blood vengeance. He's been described by the word 'bad-ass' so many times...I love it, so much.

With everyone else using him, I feel like I should, too! But I just started a new fic in the Naruto section 'Mating Season', so I don't know when I'll get around to really focusing on it. Crap, but this makes me want to...

Great job with the story, leaving off with that damned demon leering down at the village. Gotta wonder who let him out of the bottle. Then did you hint that Anya was Chao's relative? I mean, whoa!